New Zealand in England

I see McCullum is at three, just like I said he should be. ;)

OMG JMY IZ PWNNG NZ!!!!!!!

What a ball :D Nasser asked which Jimmy would be turning up today well I think we know now.

Just a shame that Sidey's not bowling as well, i don't feel he's been anywhere near as dangerous in this series. He's bowled too wide throughout the series, and again today. The deliveries that have been dangerous have been straighter which allows the ball to swing. It has no chance to swing back if it's so wide. It's economical but not dangerous, and not as good as we're used to.

Just a shame that he's only good to watch for about an hour then he gets himself out. He's not particularly threatening to an attack, as you know he's going to find a way of getting himself out sooner or later. Has a solid technique though and certainly has some talent. Just needs to find the consistency.

Just a shame that he's only good to watch for about an hour then he gets himself out. He's not particularly threatening to an attack, as you know he's going to find a way of getting himself out sooner or later. Has a solid technique though and certainly has some talent. Just needs to find the consistency.
Get himself out? Pssh. Everyone gets a good delievery.

Staying out there for an hour is certainly more effective then bearly being able to survive 10 minutes!

WHAT A BALL!!!!!!!!!!!! stumps out the ground :D

James Anderson is unplayable in swinging conditions, brilliant delivery. I knew he'd fire in this series, he's fantastic, and is finally finding some consistency, this has definitely been his most consistent series in an England shirt. Let's hope it continues, definitely one of my favourite players and it's great to see him do well. Come on Jimmy :D

Yep, 2 quality ball's to remove Remond and the danger man!

Good to see another Lancashire player firing on the big stage! :cool:

Go Lancs & Jimmy! :D

Jimmys going to get all 10!! Really got them on the ropes here, got to make it count now and take some momentum into the saffa series though.

Hopefully the lower order won't save them. Anderson's bowled beautifully so far, would be awesome if he got all 10 :p. Just need to get Oram and Vettori out now then and we're sorted. Great performance in the field so far.

Users who are viewing this thread