Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Online has been weird today on xbox,stats wiped clean,no leaderboard info and lots of black screens and batting reversed on resumption.:D
Oh and i lost 2 games and the games i was winning were disconnected
.:lol

So it's business as usual online

Hey so much problems in PS3 Online... Online matches getting DC frequently..

Hey @BigAntStudios are servers down for online matches right now on PS3 as me and @Solomon are trying to connect each other for the match from past 15 mins. Both have restarted the game, sent invites, made session public but we get ERROR message everytime.

Any solution?

We're not running a server for online games, it's peer to peer via a Sony handoff.

Would you ever consider introducing a server for online, or do you feel peer to peer is fine?

We run our own servers for the Academy, online games require a lot more work and expense, an expense that at this point that could not be justified.

It's a very small percentage of games that use their own servers for online, most are native PSN/XBLA.

Hey @BigAntStudios are servers down for online matches right now on PS3 as me and @Solomon are trying to connect each other for the match from past 15 mins. Both have restarted the game, sent invites, made session public but we get ERROR message everytime.

Any solution?

At exactly the same time , me and my local friend also tried to play against each other , and could not get connected to each others matches at all.

We are both NAT Type 2 , and before this we played about 20 games between each other with no issues.

We both tried everything , and eventually after almost giving up , I went and re-set my Modem , and we could connect and play.

@BigAntStudios

Any idea why this would have happened ?

Does Online gameplay vary with the internet connection [speed]??:)

Just payed someone and i was 91-8 after 10 overs,my opponent was 91-7 after 10 but he won on countback?:noway
What does countback mean,is is because he lost one less wicket?

Users who are viewing this thread