Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Add me guys for a good game, psn: KING-FNK

hah i just played 2 quick online matches.

1 - player forefit game
2 - got battered

great fun though

What's everyone's experience like online so far.?

Have tried one match and it was a horrible experience, does not seem to flow right to me.

I'm not talking about lag, it just plays bad compared to single player mode.

All my 6 online games have been laggy warping ball and players then the black screen of death or just a disconnect, not good signs so far.

Looks like that's one aspect Ashes Cricket 09 nailed pretty well. No matter what you say about that game, playing AC09 online was fun.

I was going to enjoy online in this game put i will wait till a patch for online is release.

Just got the best third umpire run out ever online, the guy was walking behind the stumps but had both feet millimeters off the ground :D.

Once they are done with offline issues of game, attention might shift to user online experience.

I didnt like the fact that their was no bowling meters, especially as ive only played a few hours so far.

Can't imagine a time that I would bowl without the meters in offline mode so to do it online for me is gonna mean online is gonna be a no no for me.

It's peer to peer so not sure what's going on, there is no "server".

We successfully played against guys in London and Mumbai from Melbourne.

While playing online multiplayer on PS3, while batting,sometimes the incoming ball has no outside circular green / red coloured border indicating its tentative pitching location. Is it due to internet lag ?

Also when i hit the ball, after 3-4 seconds my controller vibrates. I hope vibration is a indication of shot played.

I have 10 MBPS internet connection, and i tried playing matches online with several people. No smooth play yet.

Online gaming has got a lot of bugs.... not at all enjoyable so far.... may be a patch will sort things out like fielders collects a grounded ball and the batsmen is declared as caught and same happens when the batsmen plays a grounded square cut shot...... batsmen given out stumped even though he is clearly seen to be inside the crease in the replay..... when bowling online the fielders don't respond or run even when R2 button is held whereas in offline mode the fielders do respond correctly and sprint accordingly....

Last edited:
Anyone else got a problem with wides online? I've seen them pass literally millimeters from the stump on the leg side and been given wide. Not sure how they worked in the recent T20 world cup but surely that close is not given? I've also had players get hit by the ball and it still be given a wide.

Just had my first online game. (with SamP)

15 all out, all extras. :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

What a contrast between offline armature mode and online.

I'm happy enough with it, just need to get my line sorted a bit ;). I will point out I hit it off in about 7 balls I believe with no wickets lost :D.

Users who are viewing this thread