Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Yes Stoney people have seen this, hoping Bigant fix this ASAP.

It seems to be worse on PS3, because I've played a few matches online on 360 and aside from occasionally losing the marker around the ball, I've had nothing like the issues described above.

Don't you have it on both consoles @79cricket? Have you noticed a difference?

Once again black screen of death.:lol

----------

Hope its not dodgy discs we have.

It seems to be worse on PS3, because I've played a few matches online on 360 and aside from occasionally losing the marker around the ball, I've had nothing like the issues described above.

Don't you have it on both consoles @79cricket? Have you noticed a difference?

Yes better on Xbox 360 but maybe there is a problem with PS3 online. I played on a mates Xbox not mine as i am having problems with it.:(

PS3 i have not tried yet but i will have a random game when i finish work at 4am.:(

I've had that black screen of death every time I have played online. Ruins the fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAIyRz8DdQ0

Ok heres a taste of the bugs sorry about quality.

----------

Notice 1st ball hit my pads commentator said its a wide and i was bowled and score said 1-1 of 0.0 overs lol

----------

Check out 4th wicket i played it to the boundary along the ground fielder slides in to stop it and it gives me out caught lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

----------

Notice 1st ball hit my pads commentator said its a wide and i was bowled and score said 1-1 of 0.0 overs lol

----------

Check out 4th wicket i played it to the boundary along the ground fielder slides in to stop it and it gives me out caught lol.

PS3 or 360?

Is it just me that finds it impossible to bowl a good line online? Any slight angle in the analog stick makes it go wide.

About 75% of my opponents runs are usually coming from wides now.

Edit : Just curious, can we play custom made match types online? Haven't tried it yet.

Last edited:
And after a few matches I have now found the person with the best multiplayer tactic. Tactic :

1) Get the worst connection possible
2) Position as many fielders as possible on the square leg boundary, place the rest at point.
3) Bowl continous shorter balls, don't worry about the odd no ball you may get, the lag will stop the player from being able to hit any of them.

And there you have it, you can now win any online match in DBC14 :p!

Edit : Remember to bowl no spinners and chuck in the odd full ball every couple of overs as they'll most likely misjudge it with no colour around the ball.

Last edited:

----------

----------

That definitely is messed up and too many major issues there in that 3 minute clip.

Users who are viewing this thread