Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Played a couple of online games yesterday and continuing to have the annoying bug where the batsman plays and misses off a spinner, but then the animation doesn't return him to the crease, leaving him stumped.

Can get very frustrating when you're playing a one wicket two innings game and you get out like this!

Is there any way to quickly return a batsman to the crease if he's missed the ball?

Played my first online match last night against some random guy. It was a 5 over game, he was Pakistan and I was Zimbabwe. He batted first and made roughly 65/9. I then knocked off the runs with 2 balls too spare but I needed only 1 run from the last over so for the first 3 deliveries I just blocked out for a laugh :p and then hit the winning runs!

I was playing on wireless and there was no lag at all, Took a while to actually connect to someone though.

Played a couple of online games yesterday and continuing to have the annoying bug where the batsman plays and misses off a spinner, but then the animation doesn't return him to the crease, leaving him stumped.

Can get very frustrating when you're playing a one wicket two innings game and you get out like this!

Is there any way to quickly return a batsman to the crease if he's missed the ball?
Before the delivery you can move the batsman around the crease. You can move back a step which prevents you from getting stumped, but leaves you further from the pitch of the ball.

I don't think I've been stumped from the default position, usually it's been when I take a step forward (sometimes accidentally).

You can also press B (refuse run) for your player to quickly make an effort to get back into his crease although this is often too late to prevent getting stumped.

Last edited by a moderator:
i can't play t20 match full in every match rains was drop

in t20 league & 4o overs match rains are come in every match & match was not played full match in every match rains drops & stop play & D/L method win opposite Team how to fix it this problem:noway:mad:wave

in t20 league & 4o overs match rains are come in every match & match was not played full match in every match rains drops & stop play & D/L method win opposite Team how to fix it this problem:noway:mad:wave

Try it now, should take you to the Steam Store page.

@jan52

You can use your R2 and L1 button to cycle through all the different categories of matches played . You will find several different ones there. And you can see your wins and losses when you select your player (or anyone else you wanna check out) , and press the X button . This brings a slide out view , where alot of stats of the player in the particular format of the game your checking is stored.

Played my first online match last night against some random guy. It was a 5 over game, he was Pakistan and I was Zimbabwe. He batted first and made roughly 65/9. I then knocked off the runs with 2 balls too spare but I needed only 1 run from the last over so for the first 3 deliveries I just blocked out for a laugh :p and then hit the winning runs!

I was playing on wireless and there was no lag at all, Took a while to actually connect to someone though.

Did you create and host the match? If yes, did you use the "Normalise" option for the match?

That totally depends on both the connections as I have played about 10 online matches till now but had only one game without lag and its very enjoyable to play if lag is at a minimal....:D

That totally depends on both the connections as I have played about 10 online matches till now but had only one game without lag and its very enjoyable to play if lag is at a minimal....:D

Can you describe how is the batting experience in case there's lag? Does batting become a lottery or the lag is consistent in the sense you have to delay your shot a bit more and everything else is the same?

Can you describe how is the batting experience in case there's lag? Does batting become a lottery or the lag is consistent in the sense you have to delay your shot a bit more and everything else is the same?

I can't really say the difference as the matches I have played were before patch#2, and the one I played after the patch was smooth...But Angad has faced very laggy experience like ball disappearing and other kinds of stuffs...But I did face white screen in the gap when the fielder throws to keeper and other one was that the ball released from 3/4th if the pitch and not from the place the bowler released...This was there before as well...

Batting experience was nice I should say as before Patch I literally had to play the ball early as the batsman responded late for me and I had to premeditate most of the balls...So slower balls were wickets falling ball for me but that's better now....And I have to say that I am not enjoying online as I find career is far more interesting....:)

Users who are viewing this thread