Discussion Online Play General Discussion

I can't really say the difference as the matches I have played were before patch#2, and the one I played after the patch was smooth...But Angad has faced very laggy experience like ball disappearing and other kinds of stuffs...But I did face white screen in the gap when the fielder throws to keeper and other one was that the ball released from 3/4th if the pitch and not from the place the bowler released...This was there before as well...

Batting experience was nice I should say as before Patch I literally had to play the ball early as the batsman responded late for me and I had to premeditate most of the balls...So slower balls were wickets falling ball for me but that's better now....And I have to say that I am not enjoying online as I find career is far more interesting....:)

Have to agree with this. Trying to succeed as a career player is extremely addictive. Can't wait to get back to playing the game and get my career player's batting average over 40 in FC cricket.

Did you create and host the match? If yes, did you use the "Normalise" option for the match?

No, I just joined a random match. Not too sure if the skills were normalised.

Just played an Online PC game with some St0ney or Stoney...what a looser. he disconnected while I needed 02 runs to win in 09 balls...Be careful of this guy buddies..

Thats the guy from these forums i think,sounds out of character tbh.

Well he is a hawks supporter :p

online team selection times out before setting up the line up, once both players have picked the team. any way to extend the time on that?

Just played an Online PC game with some St0ney or Stoney...what a looser. he disconnected while I needed 02 runs to win in 09 balls...Be careful of this guy buddies..

I can confirm he did this to me as well.

Created my own player for online games,first game i score 99 for 2 in five overs,but jara is out for a duck first ball.:mad

Created my own player for online games,first game i score 99 for 2 in five overs,but jara is out for a duck first ball.:mad

Cool,use whole team as jara's when you next play me online mate. :lol

Im more into test matches now than one day games,like to spend a couple of ours a day playing my friend indian11.
Won my first test match aginst him and i put myself into the team.:yes
If anyone else fancies a test match let me know,it will take its time to complete but it really is a test of the mind.Wears you out mentally.

Im more into test matches now than one day games,like to spend a couple of ours a day playing my friend indian11.
Won my first test match aginst him and i put myself into the team.:yes
If anyone else fancies a test match let me know,it will take its time to complete but it really is a test of the mind.Wears you out mentally.

Even I am into test only. Lets play sometime buddy. A Proper 05 Day test match..

Played my first online game a five5 - what a miserable experience.

Opponent was using Pakistan. I batted first and he proceeded to bowl 5 overs of spin at the slowest possible pace at a "full" length although the ball usually landed on a length...

Unenjoyable and unpleasant as I scraped my way to a meagre total.

I was tempted to try the same tactics but decided I would rather play cricket. He chased the total down comfortably but I enjoyed the bowling experience - proper bowling vs proper batting.

I'd ask @BigAntStudios to give the batting in online an Almighty Tweak (not the filter) to make the timing window for rubbish balls massive - such tactics should not be rewarded...

About 3 overs in I could start to understand why people quit online games - I'm glad I stuck it out for the bowling experience but I can't see myself returning to online anytime soon...

Played my first online game a five5 - what a miserable experience.

Opponent was using Pakistan. I batted first and he proceeded to bowl 5 overs of spin at the slowest possible pace at a "full" length although the ball usually landed on a length...

Unenjoyable and unpleasant as I scraped my way to a meagre total.

I was tempted to try the same tactics but decided I would rather play cricket. He chased the total down comfortably but I enjoyed the bowling experience - proper bowling vs proper batting.

I'd ask @BigAntStudios to give the batting in online an Almighty Tweak (not the filter) to make the timing window for rubbish balls massive - such tactics should not be rewarded...
About 3 overs in I could start to understand why people quit online games - I'm glad I stuck it out for the bowling experience but I can't see myself returning to online anytime soon...

This. Slow short pitched stuff by medium pacers or spinners which nearly bounces twice or reaches you at snail's pace should be looked at and removed from both online & offline gameplay. The bowling range is still too large at the moment and I hope Big Ant fix it. The difference between the fastest and slowest deliveries need to be reduced by some margin - at least for medium pacers and spinners.

This. Slow short pitched stuff by medium pacers or spinners which nearly bounces twice or reaches you at snail's pace should be looked at and removed from both online & offline gameplay. The bowling range is still too large at the moment and I hope Big Ant fix it. The difference between the fastest and slowest deliveries need to be reduced by some margin - at least for medium pacers and spinners.

Yes , Instead of bowling good , some players use shoddy tactics, we should get rid of it.

Users who are viewing this thread