Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Here's the settings for it;

Online | Page 37 - PlanetCricket Forums

Basically, 2 innings each like a test match, but only 1 wicket in each (and for some reason 7 ball overs) so that you have to play cautiously and value your wicket but the matches are short enough to be playable online. I think it sounds great! :D
That looks awesome!!!

4 online matches... 4 easy wins... 2 hattricks :spy :D

Nobody likes a show off...

Nobody likes a show off...

Well ofcourse, especially after watching that video of u vs matt i shouldn't have done that... Nevertheless

THE GAMECOCKS SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!

...you can't base my showing against Matt off one flaccid performance by the Biggton Gamecocks, there was a lot of pressure.

You're kinda ruining the funny.

Couldn't help it...[DOUBLEPOST=1406772811][/DOUBLEPOST]Its not fair though... U probably know all the good stuff since u came up with the darn team...

Greatest game yet...

Player SuperTest II format (2 innings, 2 wickets, 3 ball overs) and batted first, declared first innings at 1/85 including a glorious 50* ...thought I'd have it in the bag, but @MattW came back with a marvelous 2/98 all out. Second innings was out for 44 with a GLORIOUS last over from Matt, with some amazing out-swinging deliveries, one that I got an edge on through to the keeper.

...all that left Matt with 30 odd to get, but a run-out to get the first wicket and some good shots, he got within 7 runs when he was bowled by the spinner and it was Game: Biggs.

At the end of the day, DBC Online was the winner.

I recorded it and will upload a video - but it's going to be a long one to do the match justice.

Amazing match. When you've got a big target but limited wickets, you get that sense of buckling down. The wickets really only come when you screw up - like my first one in the second innings would have been easily avoidable if I didn't try to push for another run, knowing that I had ages to slowly get those winning runs.

The games ability to make you feel like the match situation is changing and trying to wrestle-back control when you're behind is astounding. When you had reached my first innings total and I was starting to really struggle, I all of a sudden kept over-stepping. You made me do exactly the same in the final innings too, which is why I had to take my fast bowler off because I was starting to panic, especially as I had extras set to give away 2 runs, instead of 1.

Here's the settings for it;

Online | Page 37 - PlanetCricket Forums

Basically, 2 innings each like a test match, but only 1 wicket in each (and for some reason 7 ball overs) so that you have to play cautiously and value your wicket but the matches are short enough to be playable online. I think it sounds great! :D

Feeling like playing online after days. Anybody up for a Super Test? :)

Yep, putting in test match style wides is a great idea, though personally I'd keep the free hit.

I sometimes play a similar style against the AI but 8-ball overs starting at 4pm and unlimited bouncers/ fielders behind square

Users who are viewing this thread