Discussion Online Play General Discussion

I wonder how many of my fellow countrymen; on this forum, have actually bought this game...

I wonder how many of my fellow countrymen; on this forum, have actually bought this game...

Not many based on the numbers provided by Big Ant. But if all the thieves who pirated the game had bought a legal copy, we would have an established franchise on the lines of MLB The Show. Sad really and explains why EA and Codemasters are no longer in cricket gaming business.

People, mostly from the subcontinent, should step up and support the game. The ratio of the number of pirated players to actual buyers who are playing online in PC platform is extremely disheartening for the developers and supporters.

People, mostly from the subcontinent, should step up and support the game. The ratio of the number of pirated players to actual buyers who are playing online in PC platform is extremely disheartening for the developers and supporters.

Is it not possible to have some marking or indication on the Online Leader-board against the people playing the pirated version of DBC14, so that we know and can avoid playing these guys. For example, their name appear in RED color or some symbol beside their name etc

Is it not possible to have some marking or indication on the Online Leader-board against the people playing the pirated version of DBC14, so that we know and can avoid playing these guys. For example, their name appear in RED color or some symbol beside their name etc
I can't say anything at this moment, I'll let you know in a couple of days' time.

MattW may have won the War tonight, but missing out on his 50 is as good as a win...

Heh. Heh. Heh.

Great connection and good couple of matches, although game seemed to completely fall apart with crashes in the last match.

I was also given out "hitting the ball on to my stumps" when Matts bowler ran down, collected the ball and threw em down, I was sent packing. That's prolly the weirdest and best error I've seen in this game so far.

I lost that match too...

*cancels preorder*

I'll put it another way, when you bought it, how much did you pay for it and to who?

Because you certainly don't have it on your steam account.
Opsss i Was Bought It From My Friend.. Now What i Can Do Please Help :(

Users who are viewing this thread