Discussion Online Play General Discussion

I only really play online and it's getting on my nerves now, I've started about 20 games and only had credit for 4 of them. People just quit and it asks me if I want to save the game for later, what good is that to me? They're obviously not going to join so I can get my win.

The other issue I have is when I'm batting the screen will go black for a second after hitting the ball and sometimes it even crashes.

I faced this issue few times and reported in issues thread.

Give me your psn i will join when i am online.

PSN ID : Jaffies2014

xbox Don Bradman Cricket 14 online players

helo... AWSOME game ROSS and Bigant ! 10/10

any Pakistani players online and play DBC 14, i would love to challenge them all... :P
unfortunately most of my friends are playing in ps3 as online gaming is free there, but i will stick with xbox until PC version is released..

qoute me ur gamertags and for a quick game, do contact me 03137232015

all other asian cricketers are also welcome coz our timings are somehow equal.

I only really play online and it's getting on my nerves now, I've started about 20 games and only had credit for 4 of them. People just quit and it asks me if I want to save the game for later, what good is that to me? They're obviously not going to join so I can get my win.

The other issue I have is when I'm batting the screen will go black for a second after hitting the ball and sometimes it even crashes.

I'll check this out - you should get credit for rage quits.

The black screen after hitting the ball is related to a sound bug, this should be fixed in the first patch.

The black screen after hitting the ball is related to a sound bug, this should be fixed in the first patch.

@BigAntStudios Thanks for the info Ross..I thought may be the Black Screen Problem was with my PS3 Hardware only...I am happy to know it is because of a Sound Bug and that it will be fixed in first patch. As we have enrolled for online Tournaments, it is really necessary there is no issue like this for online play. Thanks again for listening to your customers..You are the best Boss any company could have..:D:D:D:D

I definitely haven't been though, just asks me to save the game then it sits there in the continue a game bit.

I always check the leaderboard and my wins and xp only go up if the game is completed.

I've been waiting all night for a game. Started two and crashed/quitters both times. Not gonna bother with online unless I recognise the user...

I've been waiting all night for a game. Started two and crashed/quitters both times. Not gonna bother with online unless I recognise the user...

Hope to have some serious playing time next week Biggsy so I will keep an eye out for you....you of course will be the one having to play at four in the morning!:p

online is so laggy warping ball and players its impossible to play. :mad

online is so laggy warping ball and players its impossible to play. :mad

It's peer to peer so not sure what's going on, there is no "server".

We successfully played against guys in London and Mumbai from Melbourne.

ps3 online has always sucked.

----------

And now i have black screen of death lol

----------

Gonna try another.

----------

Nope still impossible to much warping sigh

ps3 online has always sucked.

----------

And now i have black screen of death lol

----------

Gonna try another.

----------

Nope still impossible to much warping sigh

I agree, Lag is a big concern in online games.... I guess you have a good internet, so do I.... let me know if you are ready for an online T10 or T20 match...

Damnit ,playing someone now and keep getting out in blocker fashion leaving straight balls because I get too exited and press the stick in :noway.

Users who are viewing this thread