Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If anyone is starting an auction based league/tournament on PC. Feel free to
PM me I'd love to join.

savvart

Associate Cricketer
I was playing on my Xbox 360 yesterday afternoon and decided to give the online a go, but...

when I logged in no one was online????

I waited for ever on the quick game and custom game options with no one online???

savvart

Associate Cricketer
Get a job, ya hippie.

Oh the things I could do if I was a hippy, but sadly no...

I run my own business and have done for 18 years so I work when I want for however long I feel each day. I have others in place to run it for me really.

Its a tough life but I did put in 8 really hard years initially so now I enjoy life each day. No stress, just games. :wave

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It was a joke. Great story.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Is any one facing Late shot response and Wrong shots being played issue on online play or is it just me??

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is any one facing Late shot response and Wrong shots being played issue on online play or is it just me??

Anything's possible online. I recommend waiting for patc2 before reporting issues with online as chances are they would have been fixed by the patch.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Anything's possible online. I recommend waiting for patc2 before reporting issues with online as chances are they would have been fixed by the patch.

Yeah Hope so...Just wanted to know if there's anyone else facing the same issue...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I knew online would be more fun with the PC version, but I wasn't prepared for how outright hilariously good fun it is... Had some awesome matches against Matt, but the last few have been brilliant. I've laughed out loud on numerous occasions...

Kudos @BigAntStudios for fixing the online issues, it's pretty damn fun on PC and I'm not an "online guy" at all. But its been brilliant fun so far with only the odd aberration connection-wise. Few odd dismissals and a weird as shit LBW aside, god it's been a blast.

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Prolly not. But, my suggestion is if you're looking for online matches PM folks, join that Steam group thread (or add the people with their Steam ID names in their profile) to get matches happening, rather than waiting for a random match. You'll find folks prolly just want to play with people they know, rather than wasting time with folks they don't.

Users who are viewing this thread