Discussion Online Play General Discussion

abdul170

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One of the most senior and high rank players of DBC 14 turned out to be a cheat!. "Kushari".. I was playing a T20 match with him and he was losing by a big margin so he got me engaged in chat and tricked me into running the 30 seconds bowling time window out so that he'd get an option to forfeit and as soon as he got what he wanted, 2 3 balls later he forfeited and said that he inadvertently pressed the button on forfeit, which is obviously a blatant lie and lame excuse. I am posting this just so that you guys beware of the timer when playing with him cuz the first chance he gets to forfeit, he will avail it given that he's losing as such was the case in my match against him. Screenshot below to prove it.

24fahrd.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1504189038][/DOUBLEPOST]wow i missed historical post,saw it after 3 years, great match and great english typing ,is it u waqas really, as i cant match it with ur below comments

abdul170

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Buddy I am not angry for your above post. I would have felt exactly the same way if I was in your place. But didn't I told you (I have our chat conversation saved) to continue from our last save file (when I was 4/49), but you refused. If you have made up your mind on some wrong assumption, whatever I say wont matter to you. I did said Sorry and I didn't run away or un-friended you or anything like that. I also told you "lets start a new match and I will forfeit it myself so that you get your win back." Don't want to defend anything, but felt bad that you are spreading wrong information regarding an honest mistake for which I admitted and explained to you the sequence of event which led me to click on accept forfeit instead of save and exit. Hope you are in peace now.

Edit: I never chat in between a game on PC (unless I need to save & exit), and for your information, I got Forfeit Request at-least 05 to 06 times before I accidentally accepted the one you are talking about. As I know what exactly happened, wont say any other word on this issue. If it can make you happy lets play 10 games & I promise to forfeit all the 10 games.
And lastly at that point I was needing 44 Runs to win in 38 Balls with 4 Wickets in Hand, if you consider it "Loosing by Big Margin", I cant help but feel really sorry for you. Of-course you could have still won, but its funny that you thought this position to be as Loosing by Big Margin. Welcome to Online gaming..

blast from past

abdul170

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Its OK, I was just trying to put myself in his shoe to understand his anger and frustration. The way I see it, I feel he must be very hurt to use words like "CHEAT" for me, and frankly I don't blame him as he was not in right frame of mind while posting it. He is a good lad, I played with him before too and we completed our games. I feel really bad when I see someone is feeling hurt and angry for my actions. My post was to make him believe that I am genuinely feeling sorry for taking away his chance of a potential win against a higher ranked opponent.

good gesture

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Anyone playing DBC 14, can anyone tell me how to make this game harder to bat, can hit sixes one after the other in legendary, such a spoiler

donchadman

School Cricketer
any Indian gamer here with DBC14 on PS4? Wanted help with the "win 3 ranked online games trophy". Will pay you for your troubles too. Let me know. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread