Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally I got to play Alioz, he has been accusing me in the past that I quitted against him when I was losing. I had no recollection of our game.

I got to play him just a few minutes ago, he quitted like all other bad losers. It was a ODI, I got 45 off five overs, he quitted in the 4.2 overs, he was 7/7. He is so crap and he talks about other quitting against him, learn not to quit yourself, don't expect others not to quit against you if you don't stop it yourself. There was no lag, it was a perfect live game.

These are some of the messages he sent me:

"haha just to teach u a lesson quiter.love it "
"haha. u thought i dont remember u"
"hahahaha.good for u. i quit to teach ua lesson. and idid"

I don' quit and don't need to crap players like you! I am number 1 in the world for a reason. Don't try to justify your sportsmanship, you got none dude. So stop complaining about others quitting against you.

Thre is not nothing wrong about the competitive attiude as long it is not ego. Punajbi are born competitive, we don't give an inch.

The point I was trying to make (not to flame things) was that here is this guy Allioz, who talks about being a fair player/good sports and complaints about quitters. He is none of that. All my friends have told me that he quits when he is losing. He has no business to come here and complain about quitters because he is one. He tries to justify his action by saying that I quitted against him when I was losing, it is all crap!

The number 1 ranking was not a punch line, I am officially number 1 on ranking system for months on Xbox 360 that is both ODIs and T20s. From memoyry Kabooka you would not know this because you are on PC and you don't have that system.

I am not offended about you comments at all, I am pujabi naa phikar not phake!

I quit and i admit that i quit. you changed your gamer tag and thought people will not know who you are. your reputation is so bad on xbox360 that you had to actually change your gamer tag. but lucky for me i had you in my avoided list so i knew who you are and i wanted to teach you a lesson and i did. and seeing how unhappy you are about it. i am very happy. finally i got a chance to teach you. i made low score so that you can get your hopes high and then i quit. people how now me on this forum and played with me know i am not a quitter but for you "asi we punjabi hodain hain".

I quit and i admit that i quit. you changed your gamer tag and thought people will not know who you are. your reputation is so bad on xbox360 that you had to actually change your gamer tag. but lucky for me i had you in my avoided list so i knew who you are and i wanted to teach you a lesson and i did. and seeing how unhappy you are about it. i am very happy. finally i got a chance to teach you. i made low score so that you can get your hopes high and then i quit. people how now me on this forum and played with me know i am not a quitter but for you "asi we punjabi hodain hain".
haha lol good job :laugh I am also doing the same with the quitters now i play badly and at the last ball i quit. :laugh One of the quitter changed his nick and was trying my technique to quit at the last ball but i quit before him. Even though he was 0/8 and needed 120 runs in 2.3 overs. :banana2

I change my gamer tag because I had the same gamer tag for a long time not because I had bad repuation. It is not the first and won't be the last time! Number player in the world can not hide! For you information I have nearly five star rating on Xbox!

You made a low score, lol. You tried your best and could not do anything. When all the hope disappeared you ran. As I said I don't even care if you quitted because the game is fully of quitters. Beating a low ranked player like you would not have done anything for my ranking or skill level. I won't become a better player by beating you.

All my friends who play online have told me that you are a bad loser, everytime you are about to lose you quit at the last moment. Don't try to show here that you are a good sport and all. YOU ARE A QUITTER LIKE MANY OTHERS!

Last edited:
punjabi killa just drop it we all know your not worthy of number 1 and quit all the time your rep was so bad you had to change gamertag wtf dude you are sad haaa

punjabi killa just drop it we all know your not worthy of number 1 and quit all the time your rep was so bad you had to change gamertag wtf dude you are sad haaa

I have nearly five stars, and number 1! If I have bad rep then why do I have those stars and number 1 ranking? Zealous little boys!

Who are you any way?

P.S. I did no create a new gamertag, just a name change. There is a difference!

Last edited:
Ah, the sweet melodic tones of deja vu.:) (Time to find a different thread....)

these posts abose are idiotic.
I read the first post, where it was clearly asked that the posts here need to be more inclined mentioning gamertags that showed sportsmanspirit and fought until end.

'Declare' should have been an option given even for one day matches but strangely its not.

@alioz - i dont think u teach quitters a lesson by quitting in a match against them, Just like you wont teach pirates any lesson by buying a pirated copy yourself.

relentless rock, alioz is a two faced xbox live player. He is a consistent quitter. He takes his anger at me because he is not good enough.

these posts abose are idiotic.
I read the first post, where it was clearly asked that the posts here need to be more inclined mentioning gamertags that showed sportsmanspirit and fought until end.

'Declare' should have been an option given even for one day matches but strangely its not.

@alioz - i dont think u teach quitters a lesson by quitting in a match against them, Just like you wont teach pirates any lesson by buying a pirated copy yourself.

yes i know but this guy changed his gamer tag and he thought that i didn't know it was him, so it was too good opportunity to miss. and seeing that he is so upset is just icing on cake. we had a history when he quit on me when i was about to win and i was pretty upset about that. but now i am satisfied. one should never revenge but i just couldn't resist the opportunity. i guess i gave in to the temptation but i don't regret it.

Just played with a guy his tag was assholewillquit
i scored 96/8 in 10 overs
his score was 21/10 in 4.2 overs and he quitted as i bowled his last batsman:rtfl:laugh

yes i know but this guy changed his gamer tag and he thought that i didn't know it was him, so it was too good opportunity to miss. and seeing that he is so upset is just icing on cake. we had a history when he quit on me when i was about to win and i was pretty upset about that. but now i am satisfied. one should never revenge but i just couldn't resist the opportunity. i guess i gave in to the temptation but i don't regret it.

In your dreams! I am surprised you have not got your buds to flood the posts as you normally do, lol.

On average I have 9/10 people quit because they can not handle their defeat, do you think when a low ranked player like you quit will maka a difference to me? Your thinking is low just as your play!

I keep repeating myself but I don't quit!

When you visited the Transmission's office in Melbourne, did you get any insider information to improve your game?

Last edited:
In your dreams! I am surprised you have not got your buds to flood the posts as you normally do, lol.

On average I have 9/10 people quit because they can not handle their defeat, do you think when a low ranked player like you quit will maka a difference to me? Your thinking is low just as your play!

I keep repeating myself but I don't quit!

When you visited the Transmission's office in Melbourne, did you get any insider information to improve your game?

lol...do you have any idea how much fun it is to see you suffer like this. i am just sitting back and enjoying how upset you are. now you know how it feels like to quit. job done.

If there is no patch then we will never know who the real quitters are :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread