Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Just quitted on Indian111 he was lagging very badly i was not able to see the bowl nor cursor

Just played a test match with Chirsty_lenin
My score was 108/5 in 10 overs and he/she quitted:mad:

Hey, its again a connection problem too early to call someone a quitter. I was doing some custom field and the connection was lost. If i am right this is the 20th test match which was ended without a result. 108/5 in 10 overs means i am in a good position considering it was test match.

Radfire

Radfire quit as soon as i took his last wicket and won the game.:mad:
He was useless PLAYER BTW.:)

Hey, its again a connection problem too early to call someone a quitter. I was doing some custom field and the connection was lost. If i am right this is the 20th test match which was ended without a result. 108/5 in 10 overs means i am in a good position considering it was test match.

Best is to exchange a message straightaway with the other player about what happened.

Well i wasn't playing like test match i thought that i will declare my innings on 100 but then i thought i should play at-least 20 overs and score around 170 or something then i might have a chance to win by 1 innings.

At what time after the game is completed are stats committed? I beat xtremedesix (I can see him high up on the rankings) fairly comprehensively and would like to think he didn't quit. Just that he exited as SOON as the last wicket fell (before the celebratory jig or the scoreboards came up) - does that amount to quitting?

At what time after the game is completed are stats committed? I beat xtremedesix (I can see him high up on the rankings) fairly comprehensively and would like to think he didn't quit. Just that he exited as SOON as the last wicket fell (before the celebratory jig or the scoreboards came up) - does that amount to quitting?

If they quit before the team celebrate at the end where the team are holding the trophy then the stats are not saved.

Ah well. Another stat hoarder then, that xtremedesix.

Actually, his name is Sahil and he plays in just about every tournament on PC. I am very positive he did not quit .I have played almost 40 matches with him and beat him soundly many times and he never quit.
Just shoot him a message on PC.

some things to mention

- i hardly play against random people
- if i do play, i have not lost against randoms in a long time.
- i have never played against YOU.
- i never quit
- mostly i play in tournament or people better than me, i dont like easy wins, so if u think u r good then i can play with you in 6 hours

- i hardly play against random people
You did against me. Matter of fact, entered a ranked 20/20 I was hosting.
- if i do play, i have not lost against randoms in a long time.
Ignore.
- i have never played against YOU.
Well, I'll put it down to short-term-memory loss.
- i never quit
I guess I was the exception that proved the rule.
- mostly i play in tournament or people better than me, i dont like easy wins, so if u think u r good then i can play with you in 6 hours
Given a fellow PC member vouches for you, I'm happy to play you again. Don't really care who wins or loses till its a fair, complete game.

You did against me. Matter of fact, entered a ranked 20/20 I was hosting.

Ignore.

Well, I'll put it down to short-term-memory loss.

I guess I was the exception that proved the rule.

Given a fellow PC member vouches for you, I'm happy to play you again. Don't really care who wins or loses till its a fair, complete game.

no comments for all those above because i dont want to take the blame of something i never did
but i can play now if u r ready add me to ur psn, i dont know ur psn since i have never played you

Sahil, perhaps it might help the situation if you mention your cousin who plays on your ps3 and the one time when he even played a league match without you knowing.

Cant believe you didnt just say that to begin with.

ThandaMilk I know your a legit player even though we havent played just from your posts.

Sahil I have played you probably 50 times so no doubts there.

Both you guys are honest players and good PC members, lets just get along and start afresh.

Sahil, perhaps it might help the situation if you mention your cousin who plays on your ps3 and the one time when he even played a league match without you knowing.

Cant believe you didnt just say that to begin with.

ThandaMilk I know your a legit player even though we havent played just from your posts.

Sahil I have played you probably 50 times so no doubts there.

Both you guys are honest players and good PC members, lets just get along and start afresh.
well he posted it today and i was playing all night last nt with you and my cousin has been at work since morning, if he had played him 2-3 days ago then its a difference story...

xtremexdesix added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

i just didnt like that comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread