Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have many reasons for calling him a dictator.
This is a cricket forum & I don't want to give all those reasons and start another India-Pakistan war...and..it is not an insult to Pakistan but he is an insult to democracy.

If u want we can argue on MSN.

preet said:
:cool: vibs that's a really good news, we're gonna get to see India and Pakistan playing test and ODI once again. :) :)

Thankzz Preet. Also I think they are doing this for 2 reason for making India vs Pakistan is:

First Reasons is: Make the two countries friendship so they don't be enemy

Second Reasons: It might be that PCB and BCCI want's to make more money so that's why they are creating tours of India vs Pakistan.

bharat said:
This is a cricket forum & I don't want to give all those reasons and start another India-Pakistan war...and..it is not an insult to Pakistan but he is an insult to democracy.

If you didnt want the bloody argument you should have had the little common sense to see that this should not have been brought up here in the first place. He may not have been elected but I believe he is the best thing to happen to Pakistan in a long time, and he is a thousand times better than the politicians we have (and you in India have too) Leave this discussion alone now.

Shailesh edit: watch your language.

Looks like we both are heading for trouble with the admins!!!!!!

Tour Match

India A 189/7 (45/45 ov)
Pakistan 190/2 (41.0/45 ov) (Malik 81*)

Result: Pakistan won by 8 wickets

this tour match just shows you how much confidence pakistan have gained by drawing the test series 1-1

Was it scheduled to be a 45 over affair or was their rain/pitch invasion/light problems? Pretty substandard performance from India A, although we were missing many of our top domestic players such as Dheeraj Jadhav and SS Paul. But they were playing Shikhar Dhawan, MS Dhoni, Sridharan Sriram, Venugopal Rao, Ramesh Powar, Sairaj Bahutule, and Amit Bhandari! Those are some of our top domestic performers--so as expected Pakistan are doing well in the ODIs. I don't like the color of their uniforms, though.

sohummisra said:
Was it scheduled to be a 45 over affair or was their rain/pitch invasion/light problems? Pretty substandard performance from India A, although we were missing many of our top domestic players such as Dheeraj Jadhav and SS Paul. But they were playing Shikhar Dhawan, MS Dhoni, Sridharan Sriram, Venugopal Rao, Ramesh Powar, Sairaj Bahutule, and Amit Bhandari! Those are some of our top domestic performers--so as expected Pakistan are doing well in the ODIs. I don't like the color of their uniforms, though.

Confidence can be neutralised by the opposition by playing good cricket.

India is there certainly and will give a great fight!!!

1st ODI - India vs Pakistan

April 2nd at Cochin

Odds:

India - 5/6
Pakistan - 5/6

Bets will be accepted until 03:00 GMT on 2nd April and bets will be settled once the one day match is over. In the case of a drawn match due to the weather or a tie, all bets will be refunded.

Hmm...this is too close to call. Betting on ODI matches is always a risky thing. Let's see....if only I had more reps (hint?). I think this one is too close to call. Maybe I'll bet from the second ODI onwards.

bharat said:

This is what makes cricket enjoyable,When two countries have fought between each other over 50 years then they get into sport to prove who is the best,that is what I like and makes cricket so enjoyable,Pakistan vs india is much more watch able then ashes,It is probably the best,American espn has counted this one rivarls of The year,that is just great.

Also,musharaf,Is a good leader,but why would you call a leader who took over the country by throwing the original president out of the country,for 10 years and insulting the wife like she is nothing,
but also this president brought alot of stuff that the other leaders couldnt,So it is in between.

sohummisra said:
Hmm...this is too close to call. Betting on ODI matches is always a risky thing. Let's see....if only I had more reps (hint?). I think this one is too close to call. Maybe I'll bet from the second ODI onwards.

Considering that India beat pakistan in pakistan,Then pakistan would fight hard and also considering that they are a better side in odis,You would have to go with pakistan,

fardin said:
This is what makes cricket enjoyable,When two countries have fought between each other over 50 years then they get into sport to prove who is the best,that is what I like and makes cricket so enjoyable,Pakistan vs india is much more watch able then ashes,It is probably the best,American espn has counted this one rivarls of The year,that is just great.

Also,musharaf,Is a good leader,but why would you call a leader who took over the country by throwing the original president out of the country,for 10 years and insulting the wife like she is nothing,
but also this president brought alot of stuff that the other leaders couldnt,So it is in between.

Considering that India beat pakistan in pakistan,Then pakistan would fight hard and also considering that they are a better side in odis,You would have to go with pakistan,

First, why is politics being brought in? This discussion was so much fun and now politics and Musharraf are spoiling this

Second, you cant say fardin. India beat Pakistan in Pakistan. But the result of the series depends on the form and the single day for both teams. If India beat Pakistan in Pakistan, doesnt mean Pakistan should beat India this time round.

It all depends on the 6 days of cricket going to be played!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread