Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sohummisra said:
Hmm...this is too close to call. Betting on ODI matches is always a risky thing. Let's see....if only I had more reps (hint?). I think this one is too close to call. Maybe I'll bet from the second ODI onwards.

I am going in big way (win or bust)..India HAS TO hit back now..Come on India!! :clap

saisrini80 said:
First, why is politics being brought in? This discussion was so much fun and now politics and Musharraf are spoiling this

Second, you cant say fardin. India beat Pakistan in Pakistan. But the result of the series depends on the form and the single day for both teams. If India beat Pakistan in Pakistan, doesnt mean Pakistan should beat India this time round.

It all depends on the 6 days of cricket going to be played!!!

I did not say That pakistan would win due to They lost The odi series When They played in pakistan againts india!what I was saying is,There would be That much more effort and hard work in winning this series,Lets get it straight!pakistan beat india 4 times in a row,The sad thing was India lost The 4 odi in their backyard,Lets not be off topic,But If you are going to vote for india winning this odi series,Then best of luck with those Rep points.

fardin said:
Considering that India beat pakistan in pakistan,Then pakistan would fight hard and also considering that they are a better side in odis,You would have to go with pakistan,
Ah yes, fardin, you are just sooo logical!

fardin said:
I did not say That pakistan would win due to They lost The odi series When They played in pakistan againts india!what I was saying is,There would be That much more effort and hard work in winning this series,Lets get it straight!pakistan beat india 4 times in a row,The sad thing was India lost The 4 odi in their backyard,Lets not be off topic,But If you are going to vote for india winning this odi series,Then best of luck with those Rep points.

and pakistan lost 3 odis against india at home too!
I agree with saisrini and others tht it all boils down to the performance on a given day

aditya123 said:
and pakistan lost 3 odis against india at home too!
I agree with saisrini and others tht it all boils down to the performance on a given day

and also, currently, india have received a shockin the bangalore test.. becoz even on the last day, they were expected not to lose the series.

so, india have been woken up. they might come out more stronger..

i wish some one gives tendulkar some tip that if he plays his natural attacking game, it will fetch him and the team good dividends.

I think Sachin plays pretty attacking cricket in ODIs. That's why he is up there opening with Sehwag. It's test cricket where he has just toned down slightly.

The ODI series is going to be exiting.
Many records & bats might be broken :p

balaji_batting.jpg

remember when Kaif charged half way down the pitch to Shoaib.. that was funny :D

*lmao..! my house went off as half the people watching were indian and the other half pakistani.. :p
those series had so many good moments, so anxiously awaiting for these series to start for a repition.

*lmao means laughing my a*s off, lol just clarifying...

LOL! yeah hope this will be an equally entertaining series..

hey guys do remeber second test pakistan v india last year 2004 sami bolwed to sehwag then after his follow through he stuck his tongue out to him then after sehwag stuck his tongue at him when he hit sami next ball for 4. lol that was funny

No I don't remember that...my memory is not that good. :D I do remember this series (Bangalore Test Match) when Sami bowled a barrage of bouncers to Sehwag, chatted him up and was promptly smashed for four runs through point. That I remembered. I do remember the Prasad-Sohail confrontation, ending up with Sohail's wicket. Sohail smacked a boundary or two and then pointed at the boundary and said something to Prasad. Wicket next ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread