What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shailesh said:
I'm going for 4-2 India.

Good thinking shailesh,

Pakistan will win the odi matches easil,So it is not worth taking risk and losing rep point for voting for india,Although I took a strange sort of risk,voting pakistan winning 3 test matches againts australia :p

fardin said:
Pakistan will win the odi matches easil,So it is not worth taking risk and losing rep point for voting for india,Although I took a strange sort of risk,voting pakistan winning 3 test matches againts australia :p

betting against australia is not just a risky issue but also a height of stupidity . I feel that the team which will win game 1 will win the series ! If not , it will be 3-3
The main reason for India`s inconsistent performances in ODIs last year was that their batsman were never really in good touch but it could all change this series bcoz all the batsmen look to be in good touch (except for S.Ganguly) and scored 400+ in all the innings of the test series except the last one . Another reason for the failures last season was the fixed batting order which was not flexible at all even when things were not going well . They seem to be following a fixed pattern which began during the Natwest series in 2002 and worked successfully till the 2004 series in PAK . The team management tends to forget that if a tactic worked successfully in 2002 , it may not necessarily be succesful in 2005 (i.e playing 7 batsmen and Dravid Wicketkeeping)
They need to try something different and the results will follow .
India , can never be underestimated in any series (even in a series Vs AUS) and it is more applicable in this strange world of Indo-Pak cricket which seems to give out the most unexpected of results each time the two teams take the field !

They say never change a winning combination. Obviously they were wrong because we lost a lot of matches. So we might as well change the combination now. My favorite India-Pakistan matches have been all the world cup matches (wonder why, shahid?). Apart from that I cannot remember because memories are being pushed out of my head every day. The Karachi match was a thriller too--I never expected Pakistan to get that close. I think Inzy threw it away at the end because as long as he was there the match was in their hands.

fardin said:
I took a strange sort of risk,voting pakistan winning 3 test matches againts australia :p

lol thats the best joke I have heard in a while :rtfl

littlegenius90 said:
lol thats the best joke I have heard in a while :rtfl

It wasnt a joke,But a risky stupidity,I end up losing lost of rep points :p But The way pakistan bowled in The first test match I must say it was impressive and i liked it.

fardin, you are the best comedian of our forums !!!! and thats a honour bestowed on you by me because you have the great ability to make even stupidity look comical !!!!

fardin said:
Good thinking shailesh,

Dude, this is soo funny... Whenever you post this.

Your team is playing against India and its even foolish to expect a easy walkover against India. yes, we have not been playing at the best but we can never be beaten easily.

Unofficially India is the second best Team.

And this is what is going to happen after the ODi series.

See pic.India,Paksitan draw 3-3 .

Attachments

• indpak2.jpg
    indpak2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 43
ill say this if india win the 1st odi 2morrow they will goo n to either win or draw this series but if pakistan win then i cant see india coming back at them

jazz said:
ill say this if india win the 1st odi 2morrow they will goo n to either win or draw this series but if pakistan win then i cant see india coming back at them

why do you think so???

i am not arguing on the second position. i do not agree with bharat that india are yet the second best team even unofficially. There is competition from England for this slot of No.2.

But even if India lose the 2nd ODI, i feel India can still regroup to win the series. Its not a five day match but a combination of 5 one dayers. So, you need to get 4 days right to win the series whearas you need to get at least 4 days right to win a single test match...

saisrini80 said:
why do you think so???

i think this because

1, india have not beaten pakistan in the last 4 odis and there last victory against them was last year in the samsung cup exactly or near enough to 1 year ago

2. i think some players for india will still feel bad about themselves for drawing the test series which could have affect on their playin ability.

3. there is huge expectation from indian fans which can make india team very nervous

4. prssure on the indian captain if he doesnt perform well then the guys batting below him may feel the pressure and falter

and if india lose the first 2 odis then their team morale will be so down and pakistan will gain soo much confidence

Last edited:
shahid6995 said:
First ball duck for Ganguly. He's toast.

What the hell is this?? Unbelievable!!!! Great bowling by Rana!!!

Terrible shot selection from Sachin, I think. He went for a lofted shot and mistimed it. And what a bad attempt from Dada?? He is losing it all

Last edited:
Sehwag dropped again...first on 0 and now on 8....come on pakistan!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread