Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangeela said:
Sehwag dropped again...first on 0 and now on 8....come on pakistan!!!!!

Very very lucky to survive.. He has received three lives today..

Looks like it might be his day!!

Some people were saying that India would win this 4-2. Dunno about that but the score for India was 4-2 after 2 overs. Ganguly's bad form is the cause of his wicket because what would normally be an easy shot through mid-wicket became a wicket because he moved across too far.

sohummisra said:
Some people were saying that India would win this 4-2. Dunno about that but the score for India was 4-2 after 2 overs. Ganguly's bad form is the cause of his wicket because what would normally be an easy shot through mid-wicket became a wicket because he moved across too far.

I hope India now with Sehwag and Dravid build on the total.. Sehwag is too edgy in this innings of his.

They say even a total of 300+ is not really safe here on this wicket!

Ganguly must be suffering from some mental disease.
He's out for duck the first ball.

He has picked 3 seamers-Balaji,Zaheer & Nehra on a perfect spin aiding track.
How foolish.He could have picked Murali Kartik instead of Nehra.

India on the course of loosing the series??

Also, Pathan seems to have been dropped due to bad performance. What about our delightful captain? Ah forget it. Nehra doesn't inspire any confidence in me unless you're playing under lights in South Africa against England. Apart from that he has looked like a pretty lacklustre performer.

bharat said:
Ganguly must be suffering from some mental disease.
He's out for duck the first ball.

He has picked 3 seamers-Balaji,Zaheer & Nehra on a perfect spin aiding track.
How foolish.He could have picked Murali Kartik instead of Nehra.

India on the course of loosing the series??

Yes. this match looks bleak from the Indian point of view!!!

The selection baffles me. How can 3 seamers be picked on a perfect batting track???

sohummisra said:
Also, Pathan seems to have been dropped due to bad performance. What about our delightful captain? .......

Laxman is in a better forum than Ganguly.He was droped,then Ganguly should have also been droped.

India doing well now.. Sehwag on 64*. The last 3 overs have produced 29 runs...

Update: Thats thunder. Just what the Indians prescribed!!! Sehwag on a murderous mood now!!!

WE LOVE SEHWAG!!!! WHAT AN HUNDRED? ABSOLUTELY SUPERB.. HE HAS HAD ALMOST 6 LIVES HERE.. BUT HE STILL REMAINS. WHAT ARE PAKISTANIS DOING OUT THERE??

Last edited:
So india after 50 overs are 281-8
Excellent hundreds by sehwag and dravid.....Looks like dravid got really tired in the end.....and sehwags knock was on of the best.

It was because of good bowling By the tall fellow Arshad khan Who took 4 wickets and made india not go over 300,I must say I am suprised because arshad khan should have recieved all the 10 overs which he wasnt,but good bowling by him well done arshad,

brilliant inning by Sehwag and Dravid... and also Pak playing really well at the moment, Salman Butt is looking like he's gonna get another hundred against India.

preet said:
brilliant inning by Sehwag and Dravid... and also Pak playing really well at the moment, Salman Butt is looking like he's gonna get another hundred against India.

Every youngster who comes and play for pakistan and their first aim is to get a big 100 againts india,salman butt made a centurie againts india and That is the reason you see him in that pakistani line up,Oh dear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread