Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice win for india,But India wont get away easily in the next game,They just won one game,There is a loser and there's also a winner,unforutnatly pakistan was the loser and india was the winner todays match,

Sai Dont get that exited shall I say,Because pakistan can come back and can thrash india all over,Just like win they thrashed them 4 times in a row,But I must say good performance by india,There wasnt much to talk about the pakistan batting conclusion,
Good win india,

saisrini80 said:
every youngster who comes and plays for India, his aim to score lots of runs and find a permanent place in the squad.

what happened buddy?? pakistan lost?? finally, those who bet on india are vindicated!!!! see, thats one day cricket! dont count ur chickens even before they hatch!

why shouldnt he?? he has led India to a win. See, on this wicket, he picked 3 fast bowlers and that was something which he thought was brave. and it clicked. except for nehra, the other two picked crucial wickets....

Superb Win for India!! I hope now people stand up and dont write our team off as soon yet!!

Sachin 5-50? Sachin seems to have a love affair with teh Nehru Stadium, Kochi. this is his second five wicket haul at Kochi!
Wow, thats amazing...2nd 5 wicket haul at kochi. It would've been great if Sachin got his 6th wicket on that LBW...too bad it was a no ball

fardin said:
Nice win for india,But India wont get away easily in the next game,They just won one game,There is a loser and there's also a winner,unforutnatly pakistan was the loser and india was the winner todays match,

Sai Dont get that exited shall I say,Because pakistan can come back and can thrash india all over,Just like win they thrashed them 4 times in a row,But I must say good performance by india,There wasnt much to talk about the pakistan batting conclusion,
Good win india,

Unfortunate loser? This is a very comprehensive win for India beating Pakistan by 87 runs. If Pakistan had lost for 20 runs, I would have said an unfortunate defeat for Pakistan. But not for this one.

You still have not learnt ur lessons farding. OVER TO THE NEXT GAME!!!!

saisrini80 said:
Unfortunate loser? This is a very comprehensive win for India beating Pakistan by 87 runs. If Pakistan had lost for 20 runs, I would have said an unfortunate defeat for Pakistan. But not for this one.

You still have not learnt ur lessons farding. OVER TO THE NEXT GAME!!!!

Man fardin...how come your sayin Unfortunate loser? it was a huge win for india 87 runs isn't small...and why should sai get excited that india won won't any indian fan be and if pakistan won then pakistani fan would get to and you would to so i don't believe you should say don't get excited to anyone...

I think Pakistan should get Shoaib back in asap..he is fit after bowling 4 overs in 20-20 game and raring to go..Pakistan needs Shoaib at this point..he is their last hope really.

I mean If pakistan can beat india in a test match with out shoaib then there is no need to bring him back for the odis.pakistan has good bowlers but not attacking one sami is ok but it is the batsman who have to back up the bowlers,If The opposite teams gets 281 or 300 It should be the batsman who have to chase and chase it succesfully,With that batting line up that pakistan has I think they can chase anything above 300 with comfort,

bringing shoaib back wont make a difference,Last year he was really expensive and gave alot of runs,

with Shoaib India would not have made just 280..and don't forget he can be handy with the bat too.

Shailesh said:
with Shoaib India would not have made just 280..and don't forget he can be handy with the bat too.

Just 280?only 2 run short,that doesnt make a difference,I dont know how you say shoaib is handy with the bat ,I have seen him hit anil kumble for six in a test match,but I havent seen him making runs in odis,Handy with the bat means making score frequently or making runs every time blow 20 fro a tailender which He hasnt done.

Let him be fit,The tour of west indies him might come back,Pakistan dont need shoaib every time to win matches(They proved in banglore test match)A two or three days ago just before pakistan won the test match,people thought pakistan can win matches even with out shoaib,They have just lost one odi,give the poor team a chance to even come back,It doesnt make a difference to me,

Although he's got Sachin out many times. And why is Kaneria not played in the ODI team instead of Arshad Khan? Although Arshad picked up 4 wickets, Kaneria is just harder to play against the spin. The Indian team has only two left-handers and if Kaneria can get a leg-stump line going he will be very economical and will get wickets of top edges and shots against the spin...

sohummisra said:
Although he's got Sachin out many times. And why is Kaneria not played in the ODI team instead of Arshad Khan? Although Arshad picked up 4 wickets, Kaneria is just harder to play against the spin. The Indian team has only two left-handers and if Kaneria can get a leg-stump line going he will be very economical and will get wickets of top edges and shots against the spin...

Yeah thats very true he played very good in test why didn't they choose him?

indiancricketer said:
ya they need SHOAIB... and also i wanna see tendulkar SMASH The hell out of him.. its amazing that he causes such great danger to the other players in the world but to tendulkar just kills him lol

Akhtar vs Tendulkar:
Tests:
2 wickets for 1 run (Ave 0.50)
ODI's
4 wickets for 144 runs (Ave 36.00)

hmm

squiz said:
Akhtar vs Tendulkar:
Tests:
2 wickets for 1 run (Ave 0.50)
ODI's
4 wickets for 144 runs (Ave 36.00)

hmm

Very good description there Squiz :D I still remember that inswing yorker from shoiab akhtar in kolkata that took sachins wicket,It was great.

sohummisra said:

Although Kaneria bowled well In The test matches but he can go for runs while bowling in odis,It is easy picking for batsman,Arshad Khan did puddy well Yesterdays match I was suprised by him,Even The captain Inzimam ul Haq was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread