Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
shahid6995 said:
Send Afridi as opener or else boycott the Pakistan team... well at least you let your true feelings show, about how much you really appreciate "your" team.

Using Afridi at number 8 is just another bad decision by the captain!Afridi needs a permenant place as an opener,
Why in The hell Pakistan sends Afridi as an opener in test matches and not sending him as an opener in odis?
That is just another stupid decision by inzimam,Sending shahid Afridi as an opener in test matches but not in odis?

Guys I think S. Afridi is opening the inning. Here is what i got from cricinfo.
Teams (probable) India 1 Sachin Tendulkar, 2 Virender Sehwag, 3 Sourav Ganguly (capt), 4 Rahul Dravid, 5 Yuvraj Singh, 6 Mohammad Kaif, 7 Mahendra Dhoni (wk), 8 Harbhajan Singh, 9 Zaheer Khan 10 Lakshmipathy Balaji, 11 Ashish Nehra.

Pakistan 1 Shahid Afridi, 2 Salman Butt, 3 Shoaib Malik, 4 Inzamam-ul-Haq (capt), 5 Yousuf Youhana, 6 Abdul Razzaq, 7 Kamran Akmal (wk), 8 Arshad Khan, 9 Mohammad Sami, 10 Rana Naved-ul-Hasan, 11 Danish Kaneria.

Let's cross the finger so that India can play well and win the match. I Hope God supports India. India Ki Jay.

Yeah! man I really want to see India wining again against Pakistan. And don't worry have faith in India. We will win. India Ki Jay.

India won the toss and elected to bat first..Come on Viru! and Sachin!!

After winning the toss India are on fire! Runs coming every over...Pakistan are getting smashed right now. India 70-1 after 8 overs...wonderful start from India

Sehwag is gone for 74! Damn! I was waiting for him to break Azhar's record for the fastest Indian hundred!!

Smashing start! Pakistan get a big life now!!

:crying Veeru gone; any way very well inning by him once again. :happy

preet said:
:crying Veeru gone; any way very well inning by him once again. :happy

Dhoni is not out on 41 off 36 balls!! Great going by him. He should go on to get a hundred!

Good inning by sehwag,I hope shahid afridi can do The same thing.

WOW!!

Excellent start by India-The best ever??? :eek:

I missed the action.The match started at 9am I woke up only at 10am.

Ganguly is out for 9.He's failed again. :mad:

Hope Yuvraj and Kaif play sensibily and not get out as they did in the last match.
India can reach 350+.

India chugging along at the moment and if nothing goes wrong they should at least get 330 on board. Aditya, mate, it looks like you may be more accurate on this one. I predicted a 330 but if Yuvi and Kaif can finish off nicely it will get to 360. Great analysis. :D:p Unfortunately I have to sit here and watch the games off the NDTV scorecard. Not so great. :(

300 for 4...42 overs. Dhoni!! isn't that a surprise..148 in 118 balls or so. 350 definitely on cards..may be more but hopefully nothing less than that.

356-9 in 50 overs...that is C.R.A.Z.Y stuff from India...wonderful inning from Dhoni...Sehwag now has to work harder :P

9 sixes came in that inning from India...good stuff

Now as long as Afridi gets out early this match is already over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread