Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with saisrini80. for the argument with Yohana Dada was only trying to get the game going..as we all know he has been at the wrong end of so called 'time wasting' far too many times. So nothing wrong with him trying to get things going there. also don't forget anything can happen if you lose momentum at crucial stages of an odi game and Dada being the captain has to watch out for it.

cheaterr said:
Ooo lol didn't know. Bihar is Dhonis home town. That'd be great if he gets another good score there too.
I am almost sure law of averages are going to catch up with Sehwag. there is a serious possibility that he will get out without scoring. And we all know how India plays if Sehwag gets out early. Its like Sehwag has taken over from Tendulkar and Sehwag is Tendulkar of the 2000 decade just like Tendulkar in 90's

Shailesh said:
I agree with saisrini80. for the argument with Yohana Dada was only trying to get the game going..as we all know he has been at the wrong end of so called 'time wasting' far too many times. So nothing wrong with him trying to get things going there. also don't forget anything can happen if you lose momentum at crucial stages of an odi game and Dada being the captain has to watch out for it.

Inzamam Didnt yell When Rahul dravid and Sehwag was asking for water,Then in the middle of the match,The 12th man brought The water and Got rid of 5 minutes which could have cost inzamam His money,But inzy kept his cool :p And discussed The situation with The umpire,That what you call honesty,Ganguly will never be near as good as a person That Inzamam is.

fardin said:
Inzamam Didnt yell When Rahul dravid and Sehwag was asking for water,Then in the middle of the match,The 12th man brought The water and Got rid of 5 minutes which could have cost inzamam His money,But inzy kept his cool :p And discussed The situation with The umpire,That what you call honesty,Ganguly will never be near as good as a person That Inzamam is.

Dravid and Sehwag were asking for water and we know that wasnt a deliberate intention to slow things down..

And in Ganguly's case, who knows? Youhana might have tried to slow things down and disturb the mental thinking of the opposition. When a break like that comes through, the opposition's thinking come apart and people take advantage of that!!

it wasn't a fight out there fardin..with so much crowd noise it's hard to hear in the middle ;) and don't forget Pakistani bowlers were 'chatting' thruout the indian innings..

lol, taimurasad, faraz.. come on lads, chances are, a pakistani threw that stone :p
nevertheless, sad to hear...

Saqlain Khan said:
lol, taimurasad, faraz.. come on lads, chances are, a pakistani threw that stone :p
nevertheless, sad to hear...

LOL! may be that was Shoaib! :D

hey taimur, it can be anyone. nothing has come to the light yet..

may be, it can be some one who doesnt want peace to prevail between India and Pakistan. Could be a person from either sides. Its not right to jump the gun without knowing the target!

I have not targeted anyone. I havent even said that it is indian or pakistani. If u ask me I think it is someone from third party :( .
whtever the case is Pakistan team has suffered by the incident & as a pakistani I feel for them.

saisrini80 said:
hey taimur, it can be anyone. nothing has come to the light yet..

may be, it can be some one who doesnt want peace to prevail between India and Pakistan. Could be a person from either sides. Its not right to jump the gun without knowing the target!
Yea it might have been someone else who didnt liked the peace progress between the 2 countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread