Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
taimurasad said:
I have not targeted anyone. I havent even said that it is indian or pakistani. If u ask me I think it is someone from third party :( .
whtever the case is Pakistan team has suffered by the incident & as a pakistani I feel for them.

ofcourse it was wrong, I'm sure police will take care of the idiot who did that. but let's not blow it out of proportion, there's some great cricket and friendship going on and it should continue.

The bad crowd effect will spoil the sport!, no doubt in it!, we already seen enough of this!, sooner rather than later some light would be shown on this!, have to be remind, this is just a game btw two countries not war!

Boss

saisrini80 said:
Dravid and Sehwag were asking for water and we know that wasnt a deliberate intention to slow things down..

And in Ganguly's case, who knows? Youhana might have tried to slow things down and disturb the mental thinking of the opposition. When a break like that comes through, the opposition's thinking come apart and people take advantage of that!!
You know same could have been for Sehwag and Dravid. You really can't tell if they were trying to slow down the over rate of Pakistan or not.

cheaterr said:
You know same could have been for Sehwag and Dravid. You really can't tell if they were trying to slow down the over rate of Pakistan or not.

In both matches, India have batted first. The most frequent occurences of slowing down things come when the second innings is going on. Normally, sides batting first do not like things to slow down as it would affect their concentration in setting a target!

Shailesh said:
ofcourse it was wrong, I'm sure police will take care of the idiot who did that. but let's not blow it out of proportion, there's some great cricket and friendship going on and it should continue.

exactly... :D
it would be stupid to let an minor incident like this cloud over and rain on the parade that has been a fantastic series.

boss said:
have to be remind, this is just a game btw two countries not war!

hmm... and despite the fact that there is "war" there is still cricket... cant be a bad thing eh?

man, the pakistanis in this forum are some of the nicest I have ever met.. you guys don't get mad when these things happen...

pal said:
man, the pakistanis in this forum are some of the nicest I have ever met.. you guys don't get mad when these things happen...

It was some thing That every pakistani predicted before The series started,The population of India 1 Billion,You would certinly find 1 or 2 Idiots In That amount,The Fact That Inzamam canceled The Practice session Got me mad abit,As I said before This was some thing That was expected,Some one could have been hurt and Could have not played The 3th match But I am happy that no one was hurt.Lets no concentrate on This pakistani friends,The pakistan team has to really be perpared hard for The 3th odi.This match is importent.

pal said:

I agree.. But not only here, even the normal public in Pakistan have not really reacted to this incident.. I am more surprised by that!!! And very happy too..

I think the perception is changing among both sides and the wave of friendship is slowly and surely spreading across the countries.

3 changes for Pak
got this from ARY news.
Younis khan- Hafeez
Rao Iftakar- Mohommed Sami
Danish kaneria- Arshad Khan

Pak_cricketer said:
3 changes for Pak
got this from ARY news.
Younis khan- Hafeez
Rao Iftakar- Mohommed Sami
Danish kaneria- Arshad Khan

why would They take out Arshad Khan?He was bowling well I thought!Taking 6 Wickets in 2 Matches?But I think bringing Younis Khan back will certinly Have some confidence In the batting line up,

Sami was bowling well but Was unlucky due some bad fielding By the pakistanis,But wasnt he suppose to be The strike bowler and Rarely you see a strike bowler being replaced,anyways Nce to see Rao Iftaka comming back He was doing well In test matches againts india in pakistan,This is a big oppartunity for him,Nice to see danish as well,He might just be The strike bowler,He can change the course of The match in matter of minute nice to see him comeing backafter a succesfull test series againts india.

i don't think rao ifthikar...or so has played against india b4. May be against australia.

Rao Ifthikar played The last test match againts india in pakistan,He is an old fellow.

fardin said:
why would They take out Arshad Khan?He was bowling well I thought!Taking 6 Wickets in 2 Matches?But I think bringing Younis Khan back will certinly Have some confidence In the batting line up,

Sami was bowling well but Was unlucky due some bad fielding By the pakistanis,But wasnt he suppose to be The strike bowler and Rarely you see a strike bowler being replaced,anyways Nce to see Rao Iftaka comming back He was doing well In test matches againts india in pakistan,This is a big oppartunity for him,Nice to see danish as well,He might just be The strike bowler,He can change the course of The match in matter of minute nice to see him comeing backafter a succesfull test series againts india.

Rao Ifthikar doing well against india in Pakistan ! LOL
:cool:

I don`t think he even played that series ! Fardin , I can understand someone not remembering players of other sides but you have been found short of some knowledge there !
Coming back to t`rrow`s game ,
I have a feeling that it will be Sachin an Sourav delivering the goods for India .
A good move by pakistan bringing Danish back . As far as Rao is conncerned , it can work both ways ! He may get slaughtered by Sehwag and Co or may even pick up a few wickets . I remember A.Wharf doing well against India on debut . It could be Rao tomorrow
Som bad newws for India as well ,
L.Balaji to miss the next game
Hope Pathan replaces him and not Agarkar
The Indians might just pick Agarkar ahead of Pathan just for sake of variety !
I hope that does not happen .

fardin said:
Rao Ifthikar played The last test match againts india in pakistan,He is an old fellow.

I think you are referring to fazal-e-akbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread