Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
shahid6995 said:
Man... you were gone for two months and when you come back, open your mouth, and STILL crap comes out.
Actually there is a school of thought that India will now lose the next 3 matches and win the last one to draw the series and keep the Indian public in a buoyant mood. If such a thing happens then I will be very very skeptical and would perhaps never follow a Ind-Pak series with the same fervor.

i have to agree with you and i think its least likely to happen though. What we need is a killer instinct, the typical australian one..where we should learn to finish off the series rather than prolonging it.
That would be the only difference between us and Aussies.

rahulk666 said:
Actually there is a school of thought that India will now lose the next 3 matches and win the last one to draw the series and keep the Indian public in a buoyant mood. If such a thing happens then I will be very very skeptical and would perhaps never follow a Ind-Pak series with the same fervor.

If this happens, then we cannot watch India-Pakistan matches in the same fervor.

I hope it doesnt happen and India wins 5-1. Let Pakistan win tonite (I have bet 100 rep points on them since they have a good odd!)

cheaterr said:
Explain please in detail why you think that.

Because They have To win This match In order To have A chance in winning The series.If Pakisan Wins The toss you will certinly see some Fire work From Shahid Afridi,I think Inzamam Will play well,He probably Might Just Get a hundreth,Plus Yousuf Youhana has been in Good Touch(played well In The last match.Now can you explain why pakistan is not going to win?

saisrini80 said:
If this happens, then we cannot watch India-Pakistan matches in the same fervor.

I hope it doesnt happen and India wins 5-1. Let Pakistan win tonite (I have bet 100 rep points on them since they have a good odd!)
You really are Out of your mind Sai!5-1 Unbelieveable Over The top confidence,What Do you Think pakistan Is?(Bangladesh)This series Should be Won By pakistan As every one expected,Then why 5-1 Sai.That is just Unlimited confidence Going Around In the Indian dressing room :p

fardin said:
Because They have To win This match In order To have A chance in winning The series.If Pakisan Wins The toss you will certinly see some Fire work From Shahid Afridi,I think Inzamam Will play well,He probably Might Just Get a hundreth,Plus Yousuf Youhana has been in Good Touch(played well In The last match.Now can you explain why pakistan is not going to win?

You really are Out of your mind Sai!5-1 Unbelieveable Over The top confidence,What Do you Think pakistan Is?(Bangladesh)This series Should be Won By pakistan As every one expected,Then why 5-1 Sai.That is just Unlimited confidence Going Around In the Indian dressing room :p

See fardin, its you who is being over confident over your head. Pakistan have not won a single match so far and yet you say this series should have been won by Pakistan. They are still not out but any fan of cricket who is following this series can say India can win this 5-1. We have beaten you comprehensively in the first ODI and had another comprehensive win in the second (though this was closer than the first!).

And if the reasons you pointed out why Pakistan cant win the third ODI are true, why didnt they win the first two? The balance is heavily tilted in favor of India now and you are the only one who is totally confident that Pakistan can come back and win this series

fardin said:

You got it wrong mate. Comparing the two teams on paper..india is definitely a better side. So odds always favour india. Now, pak has been in good form recently and will aim to come back into the series while india will try to put the series beyond pak's reach.

So its pretty optimistic to say india will win the series, they have a higher chance than pakistan..agree? If pak. comes up with a miracle in the next two matches..then pak has the chance.

So far..i'm impressed with indian performance b/c after they lost the third test...its a trend that india start poorly in ODI's. That trend has changed and hopefully they go on to win the series. Having said that, the trend for pak. has changed in the test series...being 0-1, they came back to draw the series. Can they come back? is the question.
I feel Sachin and Sehwag are going to fire in this match, and Imzi and Youhana will fire for Pak. Hope its a interesting match..

ps..just 2 more hours to go!

Last edited:
Delhi is also India`s capital city and Indian Pres. A.P.J.Kalam`s residence (Rashtrapathi Bhavan) is at Delhi as well and also the indian prime minister`s office is at Delhi as well .
So according to you , if they come to the ground , India will win the 6th ODI !!

Afridi goes out for 17 caught dravid bowled nehra
31/1

Unlucky that India lost the toss. But this is a good start for them actually. 58/1 off 11 overs is very good if you ask me. A run rate of 6+ per over is needed and India have done well so far.

Good that Afridi again fails!

EDIT: Superb bowling by India. 68/1 after 14 overs on this wicket?? Thats a below average start by Pakistan!!

Last edited:
86/1 in 17 overs~...they're increasing the RR but yea a very tight spell from nehra and some good overs from khan/pathan. Stats show that team batting second won 71% of the time...so pak. need a big score here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread