Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is looking good now,Salman butt might make a big a hundreth malik is also eyeing for one,Could very well be a close contest, pakistan 124/1 AT the moment.

153/1 now.

Malik played some good shots against Tendulkar.

Shoaib malik out,Trying to hit the ball out of the ground but was caught,Good batting by him,Where are all those indian friends now!

319 runs pakistan have made india need 320

anything can happen so i still cant say whos going to win

fardin said:
Shoaib malik out,Trying to hit the ball out of the ground but was caught,Good batting by him,Where are all those indian friends now!

fardin I'm here and I'm an Indian. I think you're kind of making fun of India. So what if Pakistan scored 319/9. I think you forgot what happened in the last 2 games. The ground is really small, if Sehwag and Sachin can take India to a good start I think India can win this one. I agree with you that Mailk played well and so did Salman, but few times he got lucky. So lets see... Hope India will win.. So lets go India.........

Sehwag just got dismissed...is there any chance for India now to pull a win??

Sachin and Sehwag both gone :crying now no chance for India to win this one

squiz said:
Ganguly's no loss, he'll be lucky to make double figures this series
In total or in an innings? :D Actually he's already got 13. :p Pakistan are rolling over now... it's going to be a humiliating loss for India unless the crowd start messing around again. From what I've seen so far, no one wants to apply themselves. Dhoni trying to go for a pull-shot top-edged. Why does he waste his good form?

yup he was right that Pakistan was going to win this one. I have felling that the series will be 3-3. current score for India: 130/6 pathan, 34 kaif, 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread