Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 dyas game could have been one of the greats.......................But India decided to have one of those days where they only turn up....and forget to play!

(hence the signiture!!!)

India can't seem to chase nowadays..

Rangeela said:
4th ODI - India vs Pakistan

April 12th at Ahmedabad

Odds:

India - 8/11
Pakistan - EVS

Odds from www.stanjames.com

Bets will be accepted until 03:00 GMT on 12th April and bets will be settled once the one day match is over. In the case of a drawn match due to the weather or a tie, all bets will be refunded.

What a dull odd this time?? I am not going to bet on either team this time as I get nothing but only my points back if I vote on Pakistan.

The Champ said:
All problems will solve once Tendulkar and Ganguly be at their best

but thats the point here.. when are they going to come back to their best here!!!

ganguly has to buck up soon. i fear if he might lose his place from the squad. once it happens, its highly tough for him to get back into the side.

pal said:
India can't seem to chase nowadays..

This is a regular comment that goes around everytime India falter in a run chase badly.

Give them a break guyz. we have been involved in really successful run chases before and we are not poor chasers by any means.

saisrini80 said:
What a dull odd this time?? I am not going to bet on either team this time as I get nothing but only my points back if I vote on Pakistan.
Yes i agree with you saisrini, this is a very dull odd, i like the odd of 3rd odi but putting all on pakistan getting same is not good for me, i think i should wait for 5th odi.

faraz haider said:
saisrini80 said:
Yes i agree with you saisrini, this is a very dull odd, i like the odd of 3rd odi but putting all on pakistan getting same is not good for me, i think i should wait for 5th odi.

wow guyz, lot of pakistanis in forum here seem to have hit a jackpot as their rep points look huge!!

it seems they have bet a lot on the 3rd ODI and have got back lots of points.

saisrini80 said:
Not quite. You'd get your points plus your original stake, ie if you bet 100 you get back 100+100=200

epect india win at ahmedabab
each pakistan player has been insured for rs 2 crore.
the match plus for the first time the spectotors have also been insured.
there's gonna be a hell lot of pressure on pakistan players .And it would be difficult in the sweltering heat with a bounty of 2 crore on ur head to go out there and perform.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was some thing That was expected,Every one Knew that pakistan would win This match and If you have voted for indian then You might just think twice before voting,I havent heard any body say good performance by pakistan!Just because India lost?Perhaps when indian won atleast I mentioned The good behind india.

Lovely performance by pakistan as usual,This series will be a tight one and by suprise of no one I wish pakistan wins.

gold639 said:
LOL :cheers

I managed to see just the last part of the innings,when Pathan and Zaheer Khan were at the crease.

Believe it or not,Zaheer Khan managed to hit a six! :eek:
He has done so a lot before, it isn't the first time.

bharat said:
Lots of reps for Saisrini :) :(
76 came my way :)

Rangeela said:
4th ODI - India vs Pakistan

April 12th at Ahmedabad

Odds:

India - 8/11
Pakistan - EVS

Odds from www.stanjames.com

Bets will be accepted until 03:00 GMT on 12th April and bets will be settled once the one day match is over. In the case of a drawn match due to the weather or a tie, all bets will be refunded.
My points going to India this time.

cheaterr said:
He has done so a lot before, it isn't the first time.

76 came my way :)
not If you have voted for India :D

cheaterr said:
My points going to India this time.[/QUOTE

Expect To see some rep point of you being get Rid of in the 4th match :happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread