Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well once again well played by Pakistan. Specially Salman Butt and Naved. I lost 71 points betting on India. Bad luck though so i better luck next time.

vibs89 said:
Well once again well played by Pakistan. Specially Salman Butt and Naved. I lost 71 points betting on India. Bad luck though so i better luck next time.
It's your fault Vibs. You told me you knew that Paksitan was going to win but you still bet on India. So dont complain.

cheaterr said:
It's your fault Vibs. You told me you knew that Paksitan was going to win but you still bet on India. So dont complain.

I ain't complaning as if you are talking that i am crying that i lost 71 points of rep. I didn'tknew Pakistan is going to win and i had a hope India would win. That's why i bet on India.

vibs89 said:
I ain't complaning as if you are talking that i am crying that i lost 71 points of rep. I didn'tknew Pakistan is going to win and i had a hope India would win. That's why i bet on India.
Man Vibs you told me at my house last night that Pakistan was going to win. But you didn't want to wet on Pakistan because your're 'Indian'. You said it your self that the series was fixed and that Pakistan was going to win this match.

Yes i did say that but i said it when India lost 2 early wickets and after that i said it "Pakistan will win for sure." It was Preet who said that in the beggining of the match Pakistan will win man. I think you misunderstood.

good win for pak..so one of my hypothesis came true. Pakistan came back in to the series, and my other one (India putting the series beyond Pak. reach) is still in the waiting list. I lost 5 points too, betting for india and i'm bankrupt. Hopefully the fourth ODI will be as interesting as the other ones.

and hopefully Sachin/sourav fire this time.

Man fire soravave he let India down. He din't even try to manage to make 50 runs but stil in all three odi he made only 13 runs. Scew Gangully.

vibs89 said:
Man fire soravave he let India down. He din't even try to manage to make 50 runs but stil in all three odi he made only 13 runs. Scew Gangully.

He has three more matches to prove.

I hope the Indian fans support him at least till that!!

saisrini80 said:
He has three more matches to prove.

I hope the Indian fans support him at least till that!!

His captaincy has been good,But He needs to get him self right when he is batting,

yes, but how many chances does he have left.. honestly.. its frustrating even for a pakistani supporter to watch the way he is playing at the moment. thats it for mine, hes had his chance and failed, drop him... harsh, but what is left to say eh..?

fardin said:
What is your Ego?That is in a sucha "Development"That made you call every one your child?
If you could ask a question that made sense I would be happy to answer it.

The ICC are smart. Instead of giving Dada a 2-match ban they fined him his whole match fee. A 2-match suspension could have been a blessing in disguise for both India and Sourav. Let's hope he can make the most of his let-off and the tough conditions.

sohummisra said:

The ICC are smart. Instead of giving Dada a 2-match ban they fined him his whole match fee. A 2-match suspension could have been a blessing in disguise for both India and Sourav. Let's hope he can make the most of his let-off and the tough conditions.

hahaha, i like it
:happy :cheers :D

sohummisra said:

Really was a humourous quote mate, well done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread