Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
vibs89 said:
Man fire soravave he let India down. He din't even try to manage to make 50 runs but stil in all three odi he made only 13 runs. Scew Gangully.
Man vibhav didn't I tell you to re-read your post for typos?

saisrini80 said:
He has three more matches to prove.

I hope the Indian fans support him at least till that!!
I know I won't be. I just hope he gets out on low scores in the next 3 matches, even if it costs India the game so he could be dropped from the team!

Hopefully not! I hope he (Saurav) silences his critics with a century in either of the three ODI's

There were rare beautiful sights in cricket and one of them is watching Saurav score a century!!

indeed! especially his drives through the off side. Like someone said...he either has to take chances and score fast or settle down for ones and twos. I think he would do better opening the innings, along with sehwag. But that may not be possible.

saisrini80 said:
Hopefully not! I hope he (Saurav) silences his critics with a century in either of the three ODI's

There were rare beautiful sights in cricket and one of them is watching Saurav score a century!!
When was the last time he did that anyway? Year 2 years? maybe 2?

Saurav batted well in the Natwest 2004 vs England.Two scores in 90s(unfortunately).
But after that he's fallen to ever-time low.

He has to do somthing.Being a captain doesn't excuse him from scoring.

Also Each & every Indian player should beleve in himself and not on other players.
That's whats they are doing now.All players beleve on Sehwag.If Sehwag fails,the whole team fails.
That's the "Sehwag Effect" on the team.

lol
so you are a kamal fan bharat? he's a good actor...anyway

the point about ganguly, he is mentally strong in his captaincy but i do not see that in his batting. I think he relies on other people to push him, encourage him and when people don't he will go even worse. Remember when Ian/Greg Chappel gave him few tips and encouraged/praised him...he started the Aussie tour with a grand hundred.

The bangalore incident has not done him any good, so his batting form in ODI's too has dipped. As i said earlier, you have to be aggressive, try scoring quick runs. Something like 20 or 30 even if you are out can help you, its matter of aggression and temperament. I cannot say the same to Sachin, for no one in this world (except his brother) can advise him. He knows what he is doing.

ravigoteti said:
lol
so you are a kamal fan bharat? he's a good actor...anyway

the point about ganguly, he is mentally strong in his captaincy but i do not see that in his batting. I think he relies on other people to push him, encourage him and when people don't he will go even worse. Remember when Ian/Greg Chappel gave him few tips and encouraged/praised him...he started the Aussie tour with a grand hundred.

The bangalore incident has not done him any good, so his batting form in ODI's too has dipped. As i said earlier, you have to be aggressive, try scoring quick runs. Something like 20 or 30 even if you are out can help you, its matter of aggression and temperament. I cannot say the same to Sachin, for no one in this world (except his brother) can advise him. He knows what he is doing.

I think the team is supporting him. May be, he needs the support and advice of some seniors. Gavaskar, Greg Chappell Wright, etc should do that! I dont think Wright is doing that to Saurav now.

ganguly is **** wht he is doing there.Let Dravid be the captain of the side.Pak will win game 4 and will loose game 5, and then will win game 6.I cant imagin india beating pak now almost consistently.I always thought even a fragile pak side can beat india anywhere in the world.

prejudice and irrelevance, nothing else! from your post. I do notsee the reason why Dravid should be made the captain. Ganguly is fine for now, and none of our opinions will matter anyways. his stats speak for himself and i hope he gets out of his lean form soon.

durrani1 said:
ganguly is **** wht he is doing there.Let Dravid be the captain of the side.Pak will win game 4 and will loose game 5, and then will win game 6.I cant imagin india beating pak now almost consistently.I always thought even a fragile pak side can beat india anywhere in the world.

Stupid!!! One match and Pakistan becomes a consistently India beating side?? You seem to even beat fardin on the comments..

ganguly is our greatest captain. we wont drop him so soon. we will allow him to come back to form.

And as usual, you are starting to say the same old 3-3 series result.

bharat said:
Saurav batted well in the Natwest 2004 vs England.Two scores in 90s(unfortunately).
But after that he's fallen to ever-time low.

He has to do somthing.Being a captain doesn't excuse him from scoring.

Also Each & every Indian player should beleve in himself and not on other players.
That's whats they are doing now.All players beleve on Sehwag.If Sehwag fails,the whole team fails.
That's the "Sehwag Effect" on the team.
So when was the last time he got a 100?

cheaterr said:
So when was the last time he got a 100?

His last hundred was a 111* against Kenya in the 2003 World Cup.

But still, I feel he needs to be given some time within the team. He can may be drop himself from some matches and work in the nets to find his way out. I will never throw him out of the team. That would be an immature way to handle with a talented player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread