Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Champ said:
Me too happy to see Pathan get some runs

I'd rather be happy if he takes wickets.

gold639 said:
Believe it or not,Zaheer Khan managed to hit a six! :eek:

He does it in almost all matches.His world record knock had also many sixes.

Paksitan will win the next 2 matchs & series would be 2-3
and India will win the last match to make the seires 3-3.

The way India batted today made me feel that it was Bangladesh or Zimbabwe playing & not India.

Also this series is getting boring.
"Win the toss-Win the match"

Now I'd ask who will win the toss than asking who will win the match.

So it becomes a game of luck just like gambling.

Ok bharat, boring to hear the same thing that the series might be 3-3. Lets watch it.

yes, its purely a gambling issue going on.

Zaheer has hit lot of sixes. He once hit a Zimbabwean bowler for 25 odd runs in an over i think..

gold369 said:
Believe it or not,Zaheer Khan managed to hit a six!
As everyone said already, Zaheer is a prolific six-hitter. In a match against Zimbabwe the last 4 balls of the innings went for the maximum. I think the bowler was Dougie Hondo or perhaps Pommie Mbangwa. The sixes today were huge! That is the only respite for the Indian fans who were otherwise treated to some slipshod cricket from their home team.

DeLonge182 said:
(hence the signiture!!!)

Also, india are the most overrated team of all time!!!!!
Haha, your signature is funny seeing that Lee and Clarke are also two very overrated cricketers in world cricket. They are good but cricketing gods? Come now, my child, you need to be explained the basics of the game.

saisrini80 said:
Ok bharat, boring to hear the same thing that the series might be 3-3. Lets watch it.

yes, its purely a gambling issue going on.

Zaheer has hit lot of sixes. He once hit a Zimbabwean bowler for 25 odd runs in an over i think..

As a Tailender There isnt much for You When you come out to bat,The only thing you can do is just go after The bowlers,that is The reason the matches are so exiting in The last few remaining overs,

Also What a knock from Youhana,I mean He played The reverse Sweep to perfection,He also hit pathan 3 fours in one over,Both teams are giving Their 100% I must sai sorry To all The Indian friends who were irritated with The post That I had made. :happy

Yeah there is a difference between going after the bowlers and actually being able to do it. I didn't see Kaneria hitting any big hits. :p I'm just kidding fardin. Just a little something to keep the competitive edge in you.

sohummisra said:
As everyone said already, Zaheer is a prolific six-hitter. In a match against Zimbabwe the last 4 balls of the innings went for the maximum. I think the bowler was Dougie Hondo or perhaps Pommie Mbangwa. The sixes today were huge! That is the only respite for the Indian fans who were otherwise treated to some slipshod cricket from their home team.

Haha, your signature is funny seeing that Lee and Clarke are also two very overrated cricketers in world cricket. They are good but cricketing gods? Come now, my child, you need to be explained the basics of the game.

My Child? Oh come on Sohummisra,When Did You start having Kids? :happy

Funniest thing happened last match. Anyone remember when sachin was bowling and he is like to dhoni. "Dhoni sub so gaye hai, utha unko" lol that was so funny.

haha.gif
haha.gif

Can't understand hindi much can u translate to english?

Dhoni Should have responded in saying(Let every one sleep and Let Them Dream about India winning This game)Heheheh

fardin said:
My Child? Oh come on Sohummisra,When Did You start having Kids?
Haha, nice one (err...). Actually my ego is in such a stage of development that I consider everyone to be my children because they are so hopelessly inferior to me. I hope that you, my child, have understood me perfectly.

sohummisra said:
Haha, nice one (err...). Actually my ego is in such a stage of development that I consider everyone to be my children because they are so hopelessly inferior to me. I hope that you, my child, have understood me perfectly.

What is your Ego?That is in a sucha "Development"That made you call every one your child? :rolleyes:

It is good to see Malik finnally bowling.

Do you think that Ganguly should be fined or baned for the over rate ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread