What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd ODI

Toss: Pakistan

Pakistan 319/9 (Butt 101) (Nehra 3/57)
India 213 (41.4 ov) (Pathan 64) (Naved 6/27)

Result: Pakistan won by 106 runs

Man of the Match: Naved-ul-Hasan

Series: India leads the 6-ODI series 2-1

059516.jpg

Salman Butt gives thanks after reaching a tremendous hundred against India

I think there have been more sixes hit in this match than Ganguly has got runs in this series. Well...perhaps not. But just putting things into a different perspective. :p

At all times this match was going Pakistans ways. I never thought India was going to win this match. I was amazed at how good Irfan Pathan played. Atleast the Indian crowd got a show in the end from India otherwise India played really crappy today in this match. So congrats to Paksitan for winning this match.

cheaterr said:
At all times this match was going Pakistans ways. I never thought India was going to win this match. I was amazed at how good Irfan Pathan played. Atleast the Indian crowd got a show in the end from India otherwise India played really crappy today in this match. So congrats to Paksitan for winning this match.
Me too happy to see Pathan get some runs

I was expecting more from India :(

Good prefomances by Butt,Malik and Naved-Ul-Hasan.:clap

I didn't see the Indian inning because I fell asleep during the inning. Can someone tell me were the Indian slogging?

cheaterr said:
didn't see the Indian inning because I fell asleep during the inning

LOL :cheers

I managed to see just the last part of the innings,when Pathan and Zaheer Khan were at the crease.

Believe it or not,Zaheer Khan managed to hit a six! :eek:

A comprehensive win for Pakistan by 106 runs. Rana & Sami bowled exceptionally well & how can I forget Salman who repeated the Platinium Jublee innings again :cool: . Excellent all round show by Pakistan. The Series is not over by any means!!!!

What do u guys think of slow over rate by Indians. Will Ganguly be penalized for it or he will escape it again?

Congrats to Pakistani friends..
For India I think a few players need to prove that the team is not depending only on Sehwag to put on a good show.

Shailesh said:
Congrats to Pakistani friends..
For India I think a few players need to prove that the team is not depending only on Sehwag to put on a good show.

EXACTLY, lol. i really think that the team has just become so dependant upon sehwag to construct an innings and put them in a very commanding position.

just wanted to express my hapiness in the result of this match too.. :p very impressed with salman butt ('bout time bhai :p).

and one other thing, i was just going over the last few pages of this thread and i cannot believe the rubbish to be honest! fixed match results? haha, what next? i know we are talking about two very "money driven nations" here, but honestly, a fixed match result and series? come on... :noway

How time has changed once in 1996 India relied heavily on sachin and now u see the new star really storming into hearts of fans, thats Sehwag, what a turnover, thats why i think its a cycle process

bharat said:
Lots of reps for Saisrini :) :(

ha ha.. yes.. pocketed 126 points today..

but terribly disappointed with the way India lost today.. I tell you this team is fast becoming another one man army brigade!

fardin said:
Shoaib malik out,Trying to hit the ball out of the ground but was caught,Good batting by him,Where are all those indian friends now!

see fardin, you are really one of the most interesting and the funniest characters i've come across.

do you really know that when you posted this message, India hadnt started their second innings and still anything could have happened? Do you know that one off days can also exist in any form of the world? why are you going over the top? agreed, pakistan played good cricket today and were the better of the teams. but the way you make it say is like pakistan are always destined to win and see, here they win..

congrats on ur team's win. you like me, must have got lot of reps as consolation becoz normally you pledge a lot of reps on pakistan and you might have ended up losing heavily in the last two matches. luckily this time, i got lot of reps on pakistan's win.

i think the series is closer now.. India might be looking for a better performance in the 4th ODI.

saisrini80 said:
Do you know that one off days can also exist in any form of the world? why are you going over the top?

Exactly.You cant say that Pakistan are the best team in the world if they beat Australia in ONE match.

4th ODI - India vs Pakistan

April 12th at Ahmedabad

Odds:

India - 8/11
Pakistan - EVS

Odds from www.stanjames.com

Bets will be accepted until 03:00 GMT on 12th April and bets will be settled once the one day match is over. In the case of a drawn match due to the weather or a tie, all bets will be refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread