Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
cheaterr said:
I think it was a bit harsh on the way Ganguly was talking. I mean he is right, ICC is going to go after him and fine him for the slow over rate but he could have gone up to Youhana and asked him nicely to continue the game because he was going to get fined. He did not need to argue with him about that. Ganguly has a serious attitude problem.

Yup Nik Gangully attidude is very bad also he cureses alot whenever i see his match . I think he has a bad temper and couldn't cool his temper down.

Yes, he should learn something from Inzimam. Inzimam is a really nice guy. He might lose his temper once in a while, but everyone does that. Overall Inzimam is a really nice guy and hardly ever yells at anyone. He knows how to talk. This is another reason Ganguly should be kicked off captaincy and Dravid should be made captain because Dravid can also controll his temper. He does not yell or swear at anyone either. He has a nice way with words too.

fardin said:
Good To see and indian Supporting pakistan :happy
Lol my dad hates Ganguly so much that he will rather watch India lose and laugh at ganguly rather than India winning and looking at Gangulys happy face.

Absoletly right, Dravid is a honest person he never curses or yells at anyone i've seen rahul dravid matches so many i've nevr seen him cursing or yelling someone. When gangully get kick out of team hopefully dravid will be the captain.

vibs89 said:
Absoletly right, Dravid is a honest person he never curses or yells at anyone i've seen rahul dravid matches so many i've nevr seen him cursing or yelling someone. When gangully get kick out of team hopefully dravid will be the captain.
Yup, but the only thing is who will be vice captain if Dravid because captain. I don't see anyother player in the team right now that can handle pressure really well besides Dravid and Ganguly

Ooo lol didn't know. Bihar is Dhonis home town. That'd be great if he gets another good score there too.

fardin said:
My stake 130,That is just craziness,Depending on your team To win and End up losing Will be just as harsh as losing 130 dollars.

Is shoaib malik clear to bowl?If so Then no need to bring Younis Khan back!Younis Khan can bat But They already have too many stroke Maker's In The team,Hafeez,inzama,youhana,salman butt,etc,You cant do That so A better choice will be bringing a new bowler,Khalil has already deported back to pakistan,They have to look for some one else I don have a Answer for That

Shoaib Akhtar..what is he doing? roaming around in Karachi while Viru taking your bowling to cleaners every day? Viru owns Pakistan bowling attack. 356 LOL what's next 400? Pakistan need Shoaib..

Pakistan need another bowler like Wasim and Waqar more than shoaib who isn't anywhere near as good as them

cheaterr said:
Yes, he should learn something from Inzimam. Inzimam is a really nice guy. He might lose his temper once in a while, but everyone does that. Overall Inzimam is a really nice guy and hardly ever yells at anyone. He knows how to talk. This is another reason Ganguly should be kicked off captaincy and Dravid should be made captain because Dravid can also controll his temper. He does not yell or swear at anyone either. He has a nice way with words too.

Lol my dad hates Ganguly so much that he will rather watch India lose and laugh at ganguly rather than India winning and looking at Gangulys happy face.

Ganguly is a guy who wears his emotions on his sleeve. He can shout at you, but he will be the first person to give you a warm hug when you win the match!! He wants India to win and since he is the leader, he wants to make sure India wins. Any player who does not like such leadership cant get well at all with Saurav and I dont think there are such players in the squad right now. I think Srinath has said this once that Ganguly used to yell at him for not bowling the right line during the Port of Spain test in the West Indies. But when India won, Ganguly just ran and fell over Srinath and kept on hugging him for more than a minute. That him - Dada.

Being nice is of no good. Inzamam is now criticised for being a very gentle skipper. Only when you shout at some one do they realise that they are not doing the right thing. It hurts when you hear people scolding you but thats what makes you realise that you are not doing the right thing and will make think to do the right thing. Dravid is a very gentle person and he can be too soft and give the players an impression that all what they do is right.

Ok now I know people will start saying "He has also to perform if India has to win". But still, his leadership so far has been very good. His gameplay is going through a horrible period. I think we the Indians should support him at the times of crisis. When we get angry at some one who has done a lot for us, we have that anger for that moment and then we forget everything and get back with them (I have had this experience whenever Ganguly fails with the bat but after a few minutes or so, I shrug it off). The same way, Ganguly has brought us many victories that the previous Indian teams have only dreamed of. So, we need to stand by him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread