Pakistan in Sri Lanka

Anyway back to game, SL looking good, 70 runs ahead and nine wkts left, looks like Pak are choking under pressure.

Would like to see how the legendary Imran Farhat performs while chasing 350 runs total.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, SL batsmen demolishing pakistani bowlers!!

Pak paying price of going into the match with a bowler short.

Looks like in the end Lanka will win this match by a big margin

The match turned completely the other way on this day.

Yep, But this game will be a draw, as Sri Lank may get 300+ runs and won't have enough time for Pakistan to bat.

SL can bowl Pak out in 80 overs, hope this match doesn't end in a draw as i want to see the better team win the match.

Come on Pakistan!!

Pakistan badly needs a bowler of Irfan Pathan or Munaf's class to bowl out opponents.

we have got bowlers 'better' than Irfan, its just somtimes things don always go your way and maybe the oppisitions just batting good and we cant get em out

punk sk8r said:
we have got bowlers 'better' than Irfan, its just somtimes things don always go your way and maybe the oppisitions just batting good and we cant get em out

You have it?? then why the hell are you hiding them and not having them played in Lanka?????

I'm really a big supporter of Pak team and i'm shedding blood tear at the manner Lanka are thrasing Pak bowlers one after another.Can atleast a single lad stand up and show some promise???......*sigh!*

Last edited:
zMario said:
Yay, Sangakkaras gone,

Maybe we can start a collapse lmao

What collapse?? Lanka are already 438 runs ahead, that is alreday a winning target, whether they lose 5 wkts in five balls or they declare right now makes no difference.But if they play for another hr or two and then declare, then they would be wasting precious time.

Users who are viewing this thread