Story Pakistan International Management (Cricket Coach) - ODI Series: Pak 0 - 2 NZ

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Should be an Interesting Story W3lshrugby.

Lets see how good of a coach you acutally are :p

Brett_Lee!

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Pakistan V New Zealand - 1st ODI - 6th Oct 2008

PAKISTAN TV ONE

6oct08kk6.jpg

Imran Khan presents cricket on PakTV One.

IK: Good afternoon and welcome to the first of a five-match one day series between Pakistan and New Zealand. We hope you will join us for the full series, and that you will enjoy the coverage. We also hope that Pakistan can try and continue their relatively good form in the one-day form of the game. However, with one of Pakistan's greatest players, Inzamam-Ul-Haq, now officially retired, will Pakistan fall into a heap in front of a large crowd here today.

IK: Rhys Williams has made an interesting selection in M Saeed, looking to take over Inzy's position. Younis Khan is now the captain. The pitch is looking nice, lets take a look at the match information:

paknz6oct08teamstossvu0.jpg

IK: I'm predicting a New Zealand victory, it'll be close, but without Inzy, I think Pakistan will struggle in the captaincy department - especially with Younis Khan shocked with the captaincy after refusing it in the previous series versus Australia. Let's go over to our commentary team of ex-Pakistan captain, Inzamam Ul Haq and Australian legend, Glenn McGrath.

INZY: Cheers Imran, the players are taking to the field on a half-decent pitch. Let's see who'll take first blood in this exciting series!

plympilgrim

International Coach
wow nice pres mate, i hope that new lad does well, is he a young kid??

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Yes indeed, M Saeed is only 21 years old - I believe he is a hot prospect for the future.
Just some random information, the average age of the squad is 26.4

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Nice presentation :clap Beaware of cunning most captain ( Fleming ) ;) NZ side looks a bit more experienced and strong than Pakistan! Good luck for both the teams!

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Pakistan V New Zealand (10th Over Update - NZ Innings) 44/2

PAKISTAN TV ONE

INZY: Welcome to the Tenth over of the first ODI. So far, Pakistan have taken control reducing the 'All Blacks' to 44 for 2, but New Zealand, through Fleming and McMillan, are starting the threaten the bowling. Let's go over to Glenn with the main session highlights:

GLENN: Thanks Inzy. Well, New Zealand lost two early wickets courtesy of some neat Pakistani bowling, and then, in the 5th to 10th over, the Pakistani bowlers slowed New Zealand down - from 30/2 after 5, to 44/2 after 10. Here are the details of the New Zealand wickets:

pakvnz6octnzastleoutyl8.jpg

pakvnz6octnzmarshalloutqu8.jpg

GLENN: As you can see, these two did not last long! However, New Zealand held on without losing anymore wickets in the 5 overs after that to be on 44/2 after 10 - with a runrate of 4.4! Back to you Inzy.

INZY: Cheers Glenn, some interesting highlights there. Here are some stats and graphs from the first ten overs, providing some excellent information:

Manhattan Graph:

pakvnz6octnz10overmhattkr1.jpg

Worm Graph:

pakvnz6octnz10overrratefl7.jpg

Cumulative Runs Graph:

pakvnz6octnz10overcumrkr8.jpg

And here are the current partnership details:

pakvnz6octnz10overpshipby2.jpg

INZY: Here are the scorecard details, including bowling figures:

pakvnz6octnz10overscorebk7.jpg

pakvnz6octnz10overbowlfpi9.jpg

INZY: Thanks for joining us for the first ten overs. Hope to see you again at the 20th over.

[Cue Ads]

So what does everyone think? Should I keep it at ten over updates with highlights in it...
My plan is to have 40th, 45th and 50th over updates when the innings' get there because these parts of the innings are crucial.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Pakistan V New Zealand (21st Over Update NZ Innings) 110/2

PAKISTAN TV ONE

GLENN: Welcome back to PakTV One. We apologise for the one over delay, but an accidental failure caused us to miss out the 20th over. It's been a superb 11 over section for New Zealand - the haven't lost a wicket and they've managed to pile on the runs. Inzy has moved into the highlights box, so over to him.

INZY: Cheers Glenn. Well, there aren't too many highlights in this eleven over period. The domination of the bat leaves little interest, highlights wise. However, after 17 overs, the 50 partnership between McMillan and Fleming came up. Here are the details:

pakvnz6octnz50pship1ew0.jpg

INZY: Let's hope that the Pakistan bowlers can trigger a collapse soon - otherwise this game could be taken away from them by this pair! Back to Glenn.

GLENN: Not too much to talk about there then Inzy. Anyway, here are the graphs and stats from the previous 11 overs:

Manhattan Graph:

pakvnz6oct21overnzmhattri7.jpg

Worm Graph (RunRate):

pakvnz6oct21overnzrrateqm7.jpg

Cumluative Runs Graph:

pakvnz6oct21overnzcumrui4.jpg

The Current Partnership details:

pakvnz6oct21overnzpshipxc9.jpg

GLENN: Finally, let's check up on the scorecard and bowling figures updated since the 10th over:

pakvnz6oct21overnzscoretf1.jpg

pakvnz6oct21overnzbowlfls9.jpg

GLENN: With McMillan and Fleming nearing 50's, they will start to become dangerous - the Pakistan bowling attack should look out! Join us again in 9 overs for another update and highlights session.

[Cue Ads]

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
w3lshrugby said:
what does everyone think? Should I keep it at ten over updates with highlights in it...
My plan is to have 40th, 45th and 50th over updates when the innings' get there because these parts of the innings are crucial.

whichever way u are comfortable mate... Already enjoying a presentation a lots! Nice... keep it up! :clap :clap :clap

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
treva said:
Maybe every session?
Yeh, that is what I have decided upon in test matches. ODI matches shall keep the pattern that I am doing at the moment - expect another update soon...(well, sometime today)

EDIT - 777th post (heptruple nelson!)

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Pakistan V New Zealand (30th Over Update) 156/3

PAKISTAN TV ONE

INZY: Welcome to the 30th over of the New Zealand innings. A very good 9 overs from the batsmen, with only one wicket lost, and a new partnership starting to build. Over to Glenn with the highlights - and I am told that there are aplenty this time round!

GLENN: Indeed there are Inzy. Plenty of highlights, player graphs and general information to come! Inzy has just gone off to eat a sandwich, so I shall be here until the end. First off, it did not take Craig McMillan too much longer to get his 50. He got it during the 22nd over. Here are the details of the 50, including spider and wagon wheels!

pakvnz6octnzmcmillan50jp6.jpg

mcmillan50stats.jpg

GLENN: And just an over later, Fleming followed him, here are his details and stats:

pakvnz6octnzfleming50ay9.jpg

fleming50stats.jpg

GLENN: Yes, I know, that took alot of time to load! Anyway, those are the key pieces of data for both of the batsmen - also including their career data (at the top). The following over after Fleming had scored his 50, another milestone was reached - the 100 partnership! And now it seemed that New Zealand were in full control!

pakvnz6octnz100pship1.jpg

GLENN: After that partnership milestone had been reached - it was not long until Craig McMillan was finally out, there was no pressure on him - he just somehow, got out!

pakvnz6octnzmcmillanout.jpg

GLENN: And that wraps up the highlights of the last 9 overs - alot of nice batting there. Now, here are the graphs and stats showing the match up until the 30th over of this innings:

Manhattan Graph:

pakvnz6oct30overnzmhattan.jpg

Worm (RunRate) Graph:

pakvnz6oct30overnzrrate.jpg

Cumulative Runs Graph:

pakvnz6oct30overnzcumr.jpg

Current Partnership details:

pakvnz6oct30overnzpship.jpg

GLENN: Thanks for joining us for this update, make sure you join us for the rest of what should be a very exciting match! I leave you with the scorecard and bowling figures. See you later!

pakvnz6oct30overnzscorecard.jpg

pakvnz6oct30overnzbowlfigs.jpg

[Cue Ads]

Users who are viewing this thread