Story Pakistan International Management (Cricket Coach) - ODI Series: Pak 0 - 2 NZ

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pakistan V New Zealand 1st ODI (40th Over Update - NZ Inns.) 211/3

PAKISTAN TV ONE

INZY: Hello and welcome to this fantastic match between Pakistan and New Zealand at Rawalpindi. Unfortnuately, from a Pakistan point of view, this 10 overs has not gone well. Fleming and Oram have piled on the runs - let's go over to Glenn with the highlights.

GLENN: No bowling highlights to report upon. However, there are a couple of batting highlights. The first of which was when the 50 partnership came up on the 37th over mark. Here are the details:

pakvnz6octnz50pship2qk7.jpg

GLENN: However, it is the second batting highlight of this 10 over section that is the most impressive. On the final ball before this update, Stephen Fleming, New Zealand captain, brought up his century with an excellent four creamed through the covers! Here are his details along with a few stats and graphs:

pakvnz6octnzfleming100ew1.jpg

fleming100statsva0.jpg

GLENN: Well, that is all from me, over to Inzy with the scorecards and innings information.

INZY: Cheers Glenn - back to the match. New Zealand now appear to be in full command and will be looking to post a score around 300 in a bid to win this first one day international, what will the final 10 overs bring for Pakistan? I leave you with the scorecards and graphs from the 40th over.

Manhattan Graph:

pakvnz6oct40overnzmhattdu2.jpg

Worm (Run Rate) Graph:

pakvnz6oct40overnzrrateau7.jpg

Cumulative Runs Graph:

pakvnz6oct40overnzcumrui4.jpg

Current Partnership details:

pakvnz6oct40overnzpshipui5.jpg

The Current Scorecard & Bowling Figures:

pakvnz6oct40overnzscorewb3.jpg

pakvnz6oct40overnzbowlfgr3.jpg

NEW ZEALAND: 211/3 from 40 overs. Join us in 5 overs.

woosaah

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
LOVE IT well done mate. looks damn good.

looking for a total over over 300 here for the kiwis. could have called them black caps instead of all blacks like you did on the first page but thats alright. i know ya did it on purpose :)

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Pakistan V New Zealand (1st ODI NZ Innings) 275/5 50 overs

PAKISTAN TV ONE

INZY: Well, welcome back to Pakistan versus New Zealand at the end of the New Zealand innings. They have managed to rack up an impressive score of 275/5 here at Rawalpindi. The Pakistani batsmen will have a tough job trying to chase that down - nevertheless, I am confident of a home victory here today. Now over to Glenn with the highlights of the last 10 overs.

GLENN: Cheers Inzy. It was a mixed final 10 overs for both teams - with Pakistan picking up two wickets, but New Zealand scoring 60 odd runs. The first highlight came in the 44th over, when the 100 partnership between Fleming and Oram came up.

pakvnz6octnz100pship2dz4.jpg

GLENN: The next highlight, however, is a bowling highlight. Finally, the bowlers had something to cheer (well just go 'yay' quietly) about. Stephen Fleming was OUT! Bowled by none other than Mr Afridi.

pakvnz6octnzflemingoutcs1.jpg

GLENN: The last few overs were really just New Zealand trying to pick up their total. Jacob Oram got his 50 along the way, but was soon out afterwards. Here are his details and fifty data:

pakvnz6octoram50mk7.jpg

oram50statshm9.jpg

pakvnz6octnzoramoutsi9.jpg

GLENN: And that wraps up the highlights from the New Zealand innings. I will see you all in the Pakistan innings, but for now, I'm going to get an ice cream.

INZY: Don't steal my ice cream Glenn! The silly Aussie! Anyway, thanks for being with us during these 50 overs - here is the final New Zealand scorecard, Pakistan's bowling figures and the manhattan and cumulative runs graph.

Manhattan Graph:

pakvnz6oct50overnzmhattai2.jpg

Cumulative Runs Graph:

pakvnz6oct50overnzcumrsr8.jpg

Scorecard & Bowling Figures:

pakvnz6oct50overnzscorezi9.jpg

pakvnz6oct50overnzbowlfbi6.jpg

Pakistan require 276 to win.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
w3lshrugby said:
GLENN: And that wraps up the highlights from the New Zealand innings. I will see you all in the Pakistan innings, but for now, I'm going to get an ice cream.

INZY: Don't steal my ice cream Glenn! The silly Aussie!

Haha! Nice work there. I still think Pakistan can chase this one down - it will be tough though.

plympilgrim

International Coach
the aussies have a large total to chase here, great pres rhys keep it up mate

woosaah

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
dude its pakistan!!!! not aussies :)

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Right, after a couple of busy days, the story is back.

PAKISTAN TV ONE

INZY: Hello and welcome to the Pakistan innings. They will be looking to press on and gain victory in the first of 5 crucial one-dayers for a new-look Pakistan squad.

GLENN: Yes, that's right Inzy - although New Zealand have shown class of late and must be favourites for this series, a victory for the Pakistani's will boost their hopes not only for this series, but the rest of this season.

INZY: The players are walking out onto the pitch now, join us again in 10 overs time when our highlights resume.

[Cue Ads]

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Pakistan V New Zealand (1st ODI Pakistan Innings) 54/1

PAKISTAN TV ONE

INZY: Well, hello and welcome to the 10th over of the Pakistan innings. They have started nicely and are ahead of New Zealand at the same point - with the loss of just one early wicket. Will the current two batsmen put the New Zealand bowlers to the sword over the next 20 overs? We'll surely find out eventually - for now though, it's over to Mr Line and Length McGrath with the highlights of these first 10 overs.

GLENN: Very funny there Mr Pie! Anyway, now, there are not too many highlights from this session for a bowling or batting perspective which is what you'd expect really because not many people score fifties so quickly. In the first over of the innings, Pakistan looked like they could end up in some trouble - and they did. On the 4th ball of the innings, Salman Butt, then on 1, was lbw! Here are his details (sorry for the difference in colour scheme - it was the producer's fault!)

pakvnz6octpakbuttoutcu4.jpg

GLENN: Then, Malik and Umar took control of the bowlers, and they put on a 50 partnership before 10 overs were up - here are the details of that partnership.

pakvnz6octpak50pship1eu6.jpg

GLENN: And that is it from a highlights perspective - good luck to Pakistan! Back to Inzy.

INZY: PIE MAN! :p Here are the graphs and scorecards from the first 10 overs, and I shall see you again in 10 overs time for another highlights update.

Manhattan Graph:

pakvnz6oct10overpakmhatsz6.jpg

Worm (Run Rate) Graph:

pakvnz6oct10overpakrratwb4.jpg

Cumulative Runs Graph:

pakvnz6oct10overpakcumrgx0.jpg

Current Partnership Details:

pakvnz6oct10overpakpshiws3.jpg

Here is the scorecard, followed by the bowling figures:

pakvnz6oct10overpakscorjx9.jpg

pakvnz6oct10overpakbowldo5.jpg

PAKISTAN require 222 runs to win from 40 overs.

Users who are viewing this thread