Patch #2 Must Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HBK619

Just 2 small requests :

1. With the super strict time restraints put onto Online play whilst bowling (I`m talking about the 30 seconds per Over here) , can we not be allowed to shine the ball whilst the batsmen is "Looking around the field"

Currently you are pressed for time , and when Batsmen look around you cannot shine the ball , and then only after he has done his 5 second thingy , then you can do your 3 second thinghy.

Just would help me add some valuable time .

2. When the batsmen "looks around" and the bowler decides to change from over to around the wicket , the "looking around" is cancelled. Can this not be left to play itself out ? Currently this is being used by my dodgy online "friends" to negate the fact that I`ve managed to get the Look around button pressed before they started bowling.

I went through several online matches now , without getting to have a look at the field even Once with the above scenario playing out whenever I get one up over the bowler.

Your thoughts please.

Turning off replays shouldn't affect DRS system at all(or wickets)... it's random sometimes even there's no hawkeye if replays are turned off...

Please fix this if possible...

p.s I noticed some small bugs like ball hitting boundary but AI fielder still saving it from a 4 (I watched the replay)

Let us save replays , at least 5 Please.

ha ha....agree to everything except Maccas...can't stand the stuff

These people don't have that problem:

IMG_0165.jpg

#apunadaykeepsthelaughteraway

@HBK619

Just 2 small requests :

1. With the super strict time restraints put onto Online play whilst bowling (I`m talking about the 30 seconds per Over here) , can we not be allowed to shine the ball whilst the batsmen is "Looking around the field"

Currently you are pressed for time , and when Batsmen look around you cannot shine the ball , and then only after he has done his 5 second thingy , then you can do your 3 second thinghy.

Just would help me add some valuable time .

2. When the batsmen "looks around" and the bowler decides to change from over to around the wicket , the "looking around" is cancelled. Can this not be left to play itself out ? Currently this is being used by my dodgy online "friends" to negate the fact that I`ve managed to get the Look around button pressed before they started bowling.

I went through several online matches now , without getting to have a look at the field even Once with the above scenario playing out whenever I get one up over the bowler.

Your thoughts please.
Can definitely look into doing no.1, that being said, with your regular Quick Match (that is becoming a 5/5) shining the ball shouldn't be a huge focus.

2. Won't be an issue anymore. We now give players around 2 seconds every ball to have the chance to enact the look around.

Just fwiw, if you mention me in a post, you don't need to post it in two places. I'll read it.

The sad thing is at the end of the day he's just a lonely, socially awkward, pimple faced McDonalds eating recluse like you and me...

Flip! I've been rumbled.......time to get my lawyer on to this: you will be hearing from him soon [email protected]

oh wait that is the wrong adress.....shit....

2. Won't be an issue anymore. We now give players around 2 seconds every ball to have the chance to enact the look around

well, are you able to use say the keypad thingy instead of panning? I check the field almost every ball (or second) because the AI keeps moving the field, however it takes forever to pan 360 deg, whereas if you were able to use the keypad (ie. below the LAS), it would be quicker.

I need a patch to fix my ps3 as it just died. :(
It served me well now i wait for PC version hurry up June.

Bowling speed variation speed

@HBK619
Problem I have is
1- ground catch bug .when I play grounded shot sometimes it gives catch out .
2- change in the speed. Variations of the bowler.its highly misused in online play.
How u justify drop from 158 to 85 kph mostly Pakistani bowlers in online,
Very hard to play and judge the ball.
That's must fix

well, are you able to use say the keypad thingy instead of panning? I check the field almost every ball (or second) because the AI keeps moving the field, however it takes forever to pan 360 deg, whereas if you were able to use the keypad (ie. below the LAS), it would be quicker.
That would mainly be down to the scroll speed, using the d-pad wouldn't enhance this as it would still be capped. I'll see what possibility there is to speeding it up somewhat.
@HBK619
Problem I have is
1- ground catch bug .when I play grounded shot sometimes it gives catch out .
2- change in the speed. Variations of the bowler.its highly misused in online play.
How u justify drop from 158 to 85 kph mostly Pakistani bowlers in online,
Very hard to play and judge the ball.
That's must fix
We're working to fix both of those for patch 2. Definitely the first issue should be gone. The 2nd issue was mainly to do with stamina, which has been re-balanced.

Stats for the other players in career mode need to change with each match!!!!!!!!

That would mainly be down to the scroll speed, using the d-pad wouldn't enhance this as it would still be capped. I'll see what possibility there is to speeding it up somewhat.

thanks mate, much appreciated. Its not a biggie, so please don't let this take you away from any of the big issues. :thumbs

We're working to fix both of those for patch 2. Definitely the first issue should be gone. The 2nd issue was mainly to do with stamina, which has been re-balanced.

I don't think the variation in speeds, especially pacers, can solely be attributed to the "fatigue" or "stamina" factor. I have seen pacers (e.g., Kane Richardon) bowl consecutive deliveries at 150+ and 100 kph in their opening over. Surely stamina can't have an impact in the first over itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread