Patch #2 Must Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for you to give me suggestions on how to manage the level of hype to whatever you believe is the appropriate level.

Well, at least make sure next time that the BALL doesn't go THROUGH the BAT!!! I bet even the developers of Ashes Cricket 2013 weren't as dumb to make this kind of a mistake.

Well, at least make sure next time that the BALL doesn't go THROUGH the BAT!!! I bet even the developers of Ashes Cricket 2013 weren't as dumb to make this kind of a mistake.

Can't tell if serious... yes, our game should be pulled from the store :rolleyes

I'd quote some of your words regarding your level of itellect back at you but I find them reasonably offensive.

PS: THANK GOD YOU CAPITALISED YOUR TEXT AS I FIND IT HARD TO READ ENGLISH UNLESS IT"S SHOUTED AT ME

PPS: FORGOT the !!!

Last edited:
Is ball going through the bat fixed in Patch#2??
Originally Posted by funnyadit
@HBK619 : Is the ball going through the batsman, the bat taken care of and also WK going through the batsman???

Certain aspects of collision will remain, some are balancing effects that need to be a certain way so that animations and situations can play out correctly.

We'll be toning down some aspects, but others will remain.

#answered_already guess you didnt check it out:)

Last edited:
#answered_already guess you didnt check it out:)

It says it will be fixed in patch 2. But why fixed? It shouldn't be there in the first place right? Ball going through the bat??????? I didn't even know it goes through the batsman as well until your post mentioned it :lol:lol:lol:lol

----------

Can't tell if serious... yes, our game should be pulled from the store :rolleyes

I'd quote some of your words regarding your level of itellect back at you but I find them reasonably offensive.

PS: THANK GOD YOU CAPITALISED YOUR TEXT AS I FIND IT HARD TO READ ENGLISH UNLESS IT"S SHOUTED AT ME

PPS: FORGOT the !!!

Well if you were smart enough to realize those words in the first place then the ball wouldn't have gone through the bat right? So I thought they should be capitalized in order to catch your attention.

It says it will be fixed in patch 2. But why fixed? It shouldn't be there in the first place right? Ball going through the bat??????? I didn't even know it goes through the batsman as well until your post mentioned it :lol:lol:lol:lol

----------

Well if you were smart enough to realize those words in the first place then the ball wouldn't have gone through the bat right? So I thought they should be capitalized in order to catch your attention.

Stay in school and go to bed early. In years to come you will thank me for this advice. See ya.

"This message is hidden because ATMega169P is on your ignore list. "

It says it will be fixed in patch 2. But why fixed? It shouldn't be there in the first place right? Ball going through the bat??????? I didn't even know it goes through the batsman as well until your post mentioned it
not my post and i cant confirm if those things happen but the one who raised issue has been answered to already.
I dont think the ball going through bat happens when the ball is bowled, its reported only in odd situations were some animation is playing out i think.These are nitpicks.

And anyone who has understanding of colliders in game will know how hard it is to implement it in a game like cricket were you have to switch the colliders on and off, to get both physics as well as animation working smoothly, AC13 had no physics simulations for those things to happen(but much more fascinating things are therein it), even then all the cricket games have had collision problems of players running through each other.

I could love to know how improving the edges count is going for AI and us, i have been caught in the slips just a handful of times in 6 weeks. Still a wonderful game that has even me many sleepless days and night.:cheers

Guys before starting a career, go into the academy and change the default batting line ups. People have gone to the trouble of making 2/3 different line ups for 1st class, one day 20/20, but have then forgot to assign the different lineups for the different formats. At least you won't have to play with the same XI in every match if you do that!

This works?!?!

In patch 2, will we be able to select stadiums for each match in tour mode rather than it defaulting to the home teams stadium(s)?

Last edited:
In patch 2, will we be able to select stadiums for each match in tour mode rather than it defaulting to the home teams stadium(s)?
Yes, this will be available in patch 2.

When do you plan to submit the patch to MS and sony?

I know its a bitter pill for Ross to swallow - that is pretty obvious in his over reactions like the one above - but the game does have some pretty big glaring issues that should never have made it into the final product, like the poor AI, collisions, field settings and an online format which is pretty much unplayable. :noway

Massive kudos for the ongoing support, this is terrific, and this support is keeping the game on rotation for me. But I cant help feel that a lot of buyers have returned the game and a lot of potential buyers wont be purchasing the game based on what they've seen already...the damage has been done in many respects, and I don't think its unreasonable for there to be at least some negative criticism of the product. Its natural. Has anyone seen the FIFA forums???

I don't think it should be unexpected, and I definitely don't think it should be taken personally. Just deal with it and don't even reference it. :-)

I am happy to have criticism, patently, obviously have encouraged it and reacted to it and made fixes because of it, and you can say whatever you like but I always front up for it and take it on the chin. So, not an over-reaction at all, just a choice to ignore someone that is little more than nuisance value.

Online is fine for fixed line, there are issues for wireless which we know about and have resolved for patch#2.

BTW Not many returns at all.

----------

When do you plan to submit the patch to MS and sony?

Imminently.

I am happy to have criticism, patently, obviously have encouraged it and reacted to it and made fixes because of it, and you can say whatever you like but I always front up for it and take it on the chin.

As someone who has made a crap load of posts on issues, bugs, frustration, etc, a big kudos to you guys for letting it flow. I hope you can see that, despite the frustration etc, we all keep coming back because we love it!! :thumbs

This works?!?!

Yes it does

I d/l get best a month ago And just checked and all 18 county teams use just first class roster for all formats of the game

I changed this so T20 matches uses the T20 roster etc & it works. At least get different line ups per format now :thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread