Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

The changes all look great. Thanks for all your hard work BA.

- Fixed P40 Competition to use correct format in Career.

To clarify, does this mean it's been corrected to last year's format (40 over, 3 groups of 7, teams play each other twice) or updated to this year's format (50 over, 2 groups of 9, teams play each other once, no Scots, Dutch or Unicorns)?

Is there any improvement on AI's bowling line&length? Didn't see any specific mention of that in the opening post.

release the patch please...... can't wait any longer... :noway :(

Why not just be cool, instead of being a dick? The latter will get you banned more likely than just calling Dutch an asshole, which is funny. Mostly because he's not...

Don't know if this has made the cut but I heard in an interview on you-tube that this would be in patch 2, but does the order now change in career if your batting poorly or good.

As a pure bowler (Who works hard at batting) the idea of starting down the order and becoming a number 7/8 is very appealing to me :)

Now that we know roughly whats coming in patch #2 , I'm eager to see what could possibly come in patch #3 . My #1 wish is the ability to change players (even manually) in career mode so that I could choose what team will play each game, and where they will bat.

Ross's last comment on this was that they're checking to see if possible, and whether this might crash the game.

Once we move past gameplay issues (superfielders, runouts, etc), the next step, for me anyway, is this. I don't mind doing it manually. Atleast that way I can match the actual lineup (say at Warwickshire) to the actual team lining up each week.

Sounds like a really solid patch. Keen to see how all the tweaks affect the balance of game play. For example I realised that it wasn't until I lasted out the first few top pre fatigue overs that I managed to start scoring. Really looking forward to seeing some stumps careening out the ground too!

To clarify, does this mean it's been corrected to last year's format (40 over, 3 groups of 7, teams play each other twice) or updated to this year's format (50 over, 2 groups of 9, teams play each other once, no Scots, Dutch or Unicorns)?
I'm not sure how to test if there's three groups of 7, but otherwise - they are 40 over matches and a 14 round competition.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot (103).jpg
    Screenshot (103).jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 235
Ah yes but didn't Ross say that your version may not have been updated yet or if you already started your career then maybe the changes wouldn't have taken effect?

Would you mind checking?

Users who are viewing this thread