Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

i wish that fielders running away from the ball be fixed in patch 3 and that it is released soon

Imagine if we weren't a community of whingy little sooks. I'm sure Big Ant would love to tell us how things were going, if we weren't twits about it when they fail to meet deadlines for circumstances out of their control.

Free choice of camera position would be ideal but they might end up having to test from all sorts of dumbass locations just to make sure it works. Maybe the ability to slide the cameras a bit further in or out on a couple of different axis might do the job without introducing loads of new stuff to playtest.

Bowling net practice in career mode....AGREED

Also in online mode make and ability to add one or two runs for poor run up selectable as forfeit seems a tad harsh.

Would be nice to get a few extra runs off my brother as he is awful on run up lmao ;)

And longer to decide teams, line-up and who to select for first batsman/bowlers in online

It just goes to quick to decide anything?

Or perhaps a way to select all of the above choices before you go to an online match as long as agreed by both parties by use of a ready up or refusal button?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you can or not can you add the stuff below into the patch 3
  • Match Centre (see the picture below), if not the full panel then partnership forsure
  • BARS system not to be effected with the Save & Exit (I only gets 2-3hrs to play the Xbox in a week)
  • Save without Exit option.

Attachments

• Match Centre.png
    Match Centre.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 39
Excuse my ignorance, but what's the latest on patch 3? Have Big Ant confirmed recently that there will be a third patch coming out? I know it was talked about a while back... cheers

Excuse my ignorance, but what's the latest on patch 3? Have Big Ant confirmed recently that there will be a third patch coming out? I know it was talked about a while back... cheers

yes, I believe it's confirmed and there are certain features that are definitely going to be there.

apparently it's just going to land without warning, but I wouldn't hold my breat waiting for it.

I'm not sure if you can or not can you add the stuff below into the patch 3
  • Match Centre (see the picture below), if not the full panel then partnership forsure
  • BARS system not to be effected with the Save & Exit (I only gets 2-3hrs to play the Xbox in a week)
  • Save without Exit option.
I'd love to see heaps more stats, graphs, diagrams etc. Hopefully a few things can be implemented in patch 3 and it's something that gets some attention for DBC15/16.

I would also love to see an array of stats, not the least of which is the maidens bowled. Not seeing this seems weird. An option to practice a Super Over or to play this as a quick match with a friend will be fun. The ability to unlock different stumps, ads, balls and other neutral items would also be cool (e.g. as career bonuses or level ranking).

Yeah after the various release date shitstorm threads I don't blame them.

I'd be very disappointed if they put a Patch 3 out without first pushing the tweaks to the PC version to get feedback before putting it on console. Given how infrequently they can patch on consoles by comparison, it'd be a waste not to take advantage of the PC users to make sure the console update actually delivers on fixing all the things.

If trying to avoid people complaining about release dates leads the patch just dropping on consoles and PC at the same time to avoid that, it's a major missed opportunity to get things right.

I'd be very disappointed if they put a Patch 3 out without first pushing the tweaks to the PC version to get feedback before putting it on console. Given how infrequently they can patch on consoles by comparison, it'd be a waste not to take advantage of the PC users to make sure the console update actually delivers on fixing all the things.

If trying to avoid people complaining about release dates leads the patch just dropping on consoles and PC at the same time to avoid that, it's a major missed opportunity to get things right.
Are you suggesting using us as the guinea pigs? Oh how the tables have turned @taru1 :p

In all seriousness though, it makes a lot of sense to gather feedback from PC users and tweak things to get the most out of the patch than to have the same complaints come up afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread