Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

The more I play this game, the more I want some sort of "defensive singles" shot. As I watch more matches (surprisingly ESPN streams and archives a lot of cricket here in the USA in it's online content), I realize the moderate defensive shot (what I always thought of as a "glancing shot") is played a lot in tests and ODI. It's the shot where it's played defensively, yet the pace of the ball is used to direct the ball either between fielders or in the direction of a fielder playing long, and used to take a quick single or two.

It can *almost* be done with a light touch on the right trigger, but I'd like to suggest an alternative. Reverse the right trigger....IE: a full press on the trigger is the slightest defensive shot. It's pretty tough to hold it slightly in with the right index finger, and then keep that pressure even while swinging the right stick. Holding it completely down is much easier than the other way around. And would make it easier to play defensively overall as well I think (it's easier to release the trigger to play a full swing than it is to pull it in slightly to play a slight defensive shot if needed).

It would take more than that I'm sure....some physics tweaking is probably also needed to add the ability to push the ball around the pitch. But it seems to me this is a basic style of batting that is lacking from an otherwise groundbreaking game.

hey i think big ant still not made this game fully support for modding i see people developing 7 or 8 kits that`s the maximum because there is no option to use more kits in game since there were only 7 or 8 sponsors like plan, radial motors and sync etc.. ?? i feel this would be great if big ant can fix this somehow

i feel this would be great if big ant can fix this somehow
I feel that you should read around a little and also supply your Steam ID. No verified copy yet you somehow know about the mods, hmmm....

I feel that you should read around a little and also supply your Steam ID. No verified copy yet you somehow know about the mods, hmmm....

And the fact that the maximum is actually over 70 kinda shows they don't actually know what they're on about

When opening in career mode, most of the times we don't get to play the first ball and it is automatically played. I didn't mind it at first, but now that I have gotten out without playing a ball few times, it is getting quite annoying. So if possible, please sort it out in the next patch

Long shot but is there any possibility this game could be made DS4 compatible?

Is it only me or it's impossible to run AI out ?

Its easy if AI is batting with you (Talking about Career Mode)..:D:D Got few MOMs by running out the AI (He was trying to score more than me)

Long shot but is there any possibility this game could be made DS4 compatible?

Damn, I haven't preordered my DS4 yet!

...seriously though, Fiction confirmed* that the PS4 version is in the works.

*He didn't directly state it was coming, a date or hint at a release date, but rather made a statement which implied it was happened [HASHTAG]#blamefiction[/HASHTAG]

i am looking to buy this game i just wanted to know the status of modding before buying the game knowing about mods there are other websites like a2studios where i saw some mods of this game.

I apologize.

Big Ant are focusing on gameplay tweaks at the moment, extra support for mods might become available in the future. The game is definitely worth buying, it's by far the best cricket game available, the mods are just an added bonus.

Adding fielding practice or wicket keeping will prograss the skill of player.if BA add this feature it will make player more perfect.

Is there a list of things that we know are going to be in patch 3?

by "know", I guess I mean confirmed by someone at BA?

I am finding spin bowling way to easy (career, on veteran) but can barely bat, so I don't want to go to the top level, but I have a bug whereby fast bowling is always the same pace, which is really annoying.

I wouldn't mind so much if the wickets from spin were bowled, or LBW, or even caught behind/slips, but 90% of my wickets come from the opposition smashing the ball to mid on or mid off, which is frankly ridiculous to watch and I get no sense of achievement from it.

I think @Ross should include:
1.)Add waving the bat to the crowd and applause from the crowd should be added as it adds to the occasion of playing an important innings...
2.)Change to 3rd person cam for 50,100..so on celebration as I am not able to see the full view..
3.)Another inclusion is the other batsman shaking hands with the batsman scoring 50,100...so on [Its there just on partnership only now]

4.)If possible then adding the new ball animation to the bowler who takes 5 or 10 wickets haul in a match...

These are not gameplay changes but adds to the feel of a game played....

Another thing I would like to be added in Patch 3 for making the game more realistic is a very active keeper and attributes based fielders...Now only 2 things are happening either the fielder throws straight to the wicket mostly missing the stumps by few inches or he watches the ball go past him to the backup fielder....I want throws to be based on the fielders attributes...The accuracy ,the speed and the ability to perform direct hits...So for this the keeper needs to be more to the ball approach rather than take the ball that comes only to them...He should be moving around the stumps to take bad return throws from the fielders near boundary....The accuracy must be reduced...2 things will happen with this, sneaking in a run and hesitant whether to take the quick run as the throw accuracy is based on the fielder...So that would make realistic approach....Eg:If ball goes to fielders like Panesar or Ashish Nehra the batsman usually sneaks in another run as they are known for slow running and throw....

Users who are viewing this thread