Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

I would like BA to add the ability to manually set the skill levels for career, and/or the ability to change them mid career. Pre patch 2.5 you went up 2 levels, so I started on rookie so internationals would be on pro and my county games would be on amateur once I'd got to helmet 2. Now post patch I'm on rookie for county which is too easy and amateur for tests etc. With this idea if you find it too easy you can go up and if you're finding it too hard you can go down. Also if possible the ability to set different levels for batting/bowling. County games now I'm taking 8/9 wickets in t20 games which is ruining the game somewhat. If its not possible then ill have to start a new career but would like to know if there are any plans to implement something like this so I don't have to. @fiction ??

Please please please make it that anytime a batsman approaches any crease that he does so with his bat down. Tired of trying to take a run, cancelling it and then getting run out because his foot is in the air. It seriously is starting to become a pain when he strolls the 1 metre back with the bat in both hands. Its more life like to put the bat down first, rather than the foot.

I would like to see a simulation option of 4's, 6's and chances.

Instead of racing ahead, the game would stop, resume the live action when there is a chance at a wicket, a 4 or a 6 scored by your team.

Career mode becomes very boring otherwise.

You could just sim a few overs then watch a few, as its never too long after you go into bat that the AI are either hitting boundaries or giving up chances. So I'd imagine if you watched more you'd see more.

i badly need a tweak in broadcast cam with little closer visibility of batsman, some times i bat with close bowling camera , but that deviation when the ball releases is disturbing a lot. Ross can you pls correct the broadcast cam...

i badly need a tweak in broadcast cam with little closer visibility of batsman, some times i bat with close bowling camera , but that deviation when the ball releases is disturbing a lot. Ross can you pls correct the broadcast cam...

Or use behind the batsmen like everyone else?

First off, the updates that have been coming our way have been fantastic, and it's awesome to see the service BA have delivered to make this the BEST cricket game ever! Primary concern has been listening to their customers and tweaking game play with outstanding results.

I just loved this - played an on-drive the other day to the boundary, and that's all that needs to be said!

To some thoughts on an update and this is with modding in mind:
  • more colours for kits - default 4 colours isn't quite enough. Granted, some great kits have been created and will continue to be, however even one more colour option would make kit creation just a little easier.
  • more kit patterns including tops/pants/hats, etc. If it's a simple thing like just linking from clothing/top model, can the existing pattern files just be doubled but placed in another folder? i.e.: there's already current/modern 02 & 04 folders, why not add 06 and just repeat patterns in those folders? In most cases from what I've seen or created, the modded kits have a smaller file size then the originals (something like 4mbs smaller) so doesn't lag the game at all, and doesn't in anyway effect the graphic quality - still exceptional
  • more team sponsors (larger selection) and each team to have 3 options for sponsors: first class/ODI/T20. Still be able to select a 'primary' sponsor but have something like light/middle/dark dds files and Show Sponsorship could 'open' options for choosing FC, ODI and T20. Then remove the 'Inverse' choice.
  • more gear sponsors
  • Remove the 'default' kit and sponsor links. Even if change file name/s, you get the 'created' kit however, colours are just wrong and there's no way to modify. Make this something done in the academy when setting up a team or in the Team List Designer to set a link to the default kits. Sure, it means a little more setup at the front end for us users but can mean more 'authenticity' during career mode
Keep up the great work BigAnt!:thumbs:clap

Cheers.

I'd love to see a weather and pitch report in the save menu that shows the conditions for the current day, or even a recap of conditions at the start of an innings etc.

If I'm playing a 4 day game and simming a fair bit I often can't remember what the conditions were like on day 1. Also pitch condition is mentioned at the start of the match in the commentary but nowhere else I'm aware of.

Edit: Perhaps added to left stick button for a quick overview before the bowler starts his run up. Even if it's just text like "cracking pitch. 25% chance of rain" that would be super helpful.

Oh and another helpful tweak would be adding the option to leave a ball to one of the left or right stick buttons alone instead of both. I find it hard to press both buttons or switch to "A" button in a split second decision to leave the ball.

any reason why you bat like that? have you tried close battting camera (behind batsman view). in my view it's far and away the best camera. pro cam is nice but there are real blindspots and you don't see enough. close batsman is nigh on perfect.

I would like to see the umpire get a voice. Just simple stuff like at the start, 'play' and at the end 'last over' or 'that's stumps' would do, oh and 'lunch' and 'tea'. It could be a random voice you set for him through academy much like all the other players. The suggestions the community are coming up with would just add that final bit of polish to an admittedly already excellent game.

I would like to see the umpire get a voice. Just simple stuff like at the start, 'play' and at the end 'last over' or 'that's stumps' would do, oh and 'lunch' and 'tea'. It could be a random voice you set for him through academy much like all the other players. The suggestions the community are coming up with would just add that final bit of polish to an admittedly already excellent game.
Or when you appeal=umpire when not out say's stfu!,lol,joking aside your right.

Users who are viewing this thread