Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

I must confess I also tried out broadcast cam a few weeks back and I actually quite enjoyed it :)
Same here, tried all of the angles but broadcast one actually works wonders for me.

There's a few things I would like to see.

1. Bouncers that menace, ie: batsman playing back foot defence but dollying them up for silly mid on/off, also prospect of injury.
2. More edges, especially if you nail an outswinger/offcutter and the batsmen has poor timing I think these should be edged every time, high, low, carries/doesn't carry...just more.
3. Pitch deterioration that carries over from saved game, be great to struggle to save a match on a 5th day turning wicket.

That's about it, oh but can we please have a baggy green cap on Don Bradman it somehow just doesn't look right! the game is excellent however and the best compliment you can pay it would be to say it is worthy of his name on it.

Thanks all at Big Ant

Still there are too much direct hits from fielders and bowler stopping many straight shots.

Why isn't there play and miss in the game for good and full length delivery...At the moment its either play or edge...

a slow motion reply option is much required.

kit changes in career mode.

Playing an entire english season then half an aussie season and getting the call up by England only to find out that for some reason the England T20 side play in whites and you can't ever change that without starting all over again is really irritating.
Fair enough but don't throw a tantrum.

There is one, its a very extensive replay system.
it's for seeing complicated edges which has given not out to see, is it really out or not. A slow motion replay option in inter. replay will give a chance to see edges which are goes to air or drop down on the field.

Not really sure what you're talking about. You can almost watch the ball frame-by-frame by slowing down the speed in interactive replay.

Why isn't there play and miss in the game for good and full length delivery...At the moment its either play or edge...
Are you serious? There is plenty of hit and miss if you missjudge the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread