Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

I feel some members are getting bored and just asking for the sake of it, still this shows what Bigant have done to the game since release.
It's like a new game, DBC14.5 a the least. Go Bigant.

For patch 3 AI tweaks needed.

For the AI runouts to happen, not seen one in a long time. T20 Often, Oneday sometimes and rare in longer games.

AI edges while bowling should be the same as the player not so one sided.

T20 pacing as other have said, not seen it yet myself. That's all as the rest is amazing.

Not sure if this should be in here or not but randomising the fixtures in career mode would be nice.

Due to having to start a number of different careers I'm kinda sick of playing Northants!

I doubt that will happen.

Not sure if this should be in here or not but randomising the fixtures in career mode would be nice.

Due to having to start a number of different careers I'm kinda sick of playing Northants!

I have the same but Gloucester!

Any estimated time for patch 3 has been hinted at yet by Ross?

Fast bowling that isn't the same speed would be nice. Currently I only bowl spin because this is so annoying. Annoyingly, I am now too good at spin bowling, but still can't bat. So ideally an option to set different levels of difficulty for batting and bowling.

Fast bowling that isn't the same speed would be nice. Currently I only bowl spin because this is so annoying. Annoyingly, I am now too good at spin bowling, but still can't bat. So ideally an option to set different levels of difficulty for batting and bowling.

As far as I know speed of bowling is highly dependent upon how fast you push forward the right stick. Depending on that you should get variable speed. Then there is the extra fast and extra slow bowling buttons.

I happen to suck at bowling spin. My fast bowling isn't much better either tbh.

As far as I know speed of bowling is highly dependent upon how fast you push forward the right stick. Depending on that you should get variable speed. Then there is the extra fast and extra slow bowling buttons.

I happen to suck at bowling spin. My fast bowling isn't much better either tbh.

I don't think it is possible to bowl four balls at the exact same speed (83.9 mph) in one over though!

I was under the assumption that the whole action, from first pace to release, affected bowling speed, angle etc. I may have been wrong.

Well I can't bat (unless its just smashing the ball around), so we make a fine pair!

The games in a much better state now than what it was previously.

In patch 3 most of my requests are just preference, for example I'd like to see the option to sim career games or to select when making your character what formats they would play in. For example I'd like to be able to play only t20s/OD or only FC kind of thing. I'd also like an option to turn on some sort of feedback when batting that lets you know if you were early/late. The physics in the latest console patch may still need tweaking a little too, while it's good that I can no longer hit every ball for 4 with pull shots at times I will hit one well and the ball will fly off the bat only to lose momentum at an un realistic rate as soon as it hits the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread