Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

For me the career mode has always been the first preference but it gets boring after sometime as there is no variation in it like:
-Change of batting order based on the form. Like suddenly the captain decides to open the innings with me. Would add an element of surprise
-Risk of getting dropped out of the team on very poor performance.
-Maybe like a warning notification to get a better performance in-order to save your place in the team.
-Captain giving orders as to what he wants from me in bowling [Must be based on the situation the team is in].

But the problem in creating these stuffs is creating randomness which might be difficult as after sometime you will guess it yourself that what's gonna happen...
I would like the feel of getting up the order with a sense of responsibility in the game which this game creates but with absence of the feel...

for this iteration i think a man of the series should be feasible as well as improve the enjoy ability a lot.. mainly its all about presenting a wagon wheel at the end of the match etc..right now after hitting a 147 no i cant check my spider wheel..

Dear Sir/Madam,
Whether its possible to give indication of ball pitching mark while the bolwer bolwing. It will make the batting little bit easy when we go to PRO.

Its very difficult to bat when we playing international match.

In Training section, kindly teach now play the ball - by voice.

\so with the game coming to PS4 in feb is it safe to assume that the elusive patch 3 will finally be released for PC? Havent played the game for 2 months now due to the shockingly inhuman AI rearguard who always know where their offstump is. Come on...its Christmas, at least let me get back to playing this game.

To be able to get a genuine nick while bowling to a left hander through to the wicketkeeper or slips?I have noticed while playing human opponents this does not happen.

@fiction @HBK619
I have found out that the Left hand spinner is considered as an off spinner in the game not only on the skillset but also on the spin...I get too much turn for a doosra of 1500rpm than a stock delivery...The amount of turn on the pitch should be reversed in the game...Please look into this...

My Final wish for patch 3 is that it fixes all the things listed in these 51 pages and should be out on Jan 27th 2015. ;)

@fiction @HBK619
I have found out that the Left hand spinner is considered as an off spinner in the game not only on the skillset but also on the spin...I get too much turn for a doosra of 1500rpm than a stock delivery...The amount of turn on the pitch should be reversed in the game...Please look into this...
I'll look into it when we resume work from the 5th of Jan.

I'll look into it when we resume work from the 5th of Jan.
To be clear on that
Left arm Wrist spinner should be regarded as right arm finger spinner and vice versa..But its the opposite in the game..

Some important issue to be looked from the game apart from Various Issues

1- Keeper takes lots of time to hit the stump every time . Which makes very very less run outs and stumping

2- While batting When ball misses There is no penalty to batsman as Confidence goes down .

3- For low Confidence there should be more edges and difficult o make timely shots , But In game low confidence does not Matter .

4- Improvement in AI Bowling More Variation Require

5- Improvement in AI Fielding and Batting.

Above Points much needed atleast in Legend Mode to make game more Competitive and avoid to Make runs at above strike rate of 100 every time in Test matches.

1.more slip catchs for fast and slip bowling needed,
2.more spin needed for like shane warne and muralidharan
3.now no enough spin in game like real game,
4.advance ground shot and slog sweep hit and sweep six hit shot must neded
5.field change option just 1 or 2 fielder in defalt settings
6.display the rpm with speed kms when spin bowling and power plays in the score card menu
7.need display of batting lineup with scorecard menu and make it can change the lineup any time when needed
8.bat changing option for carreer and all international and all format batsman at anytime because now in real cricket batsman changing bats many times in short period and grip also
9.make test cricket ball like real aus cheery red ball,now its looking littile dark,like westindies using balls

I hope that I don't sound like I'm complaining but I would like to see these things

1. More reward for bowling a good line and length (I constantly have batsmen playing and missing but barely an edge. And when I stray a little bit they try and heave it for six even after playing and missing 12 deliveries in a row)

2. Losing points as a batsman much the same as when you bowl a wide and lose stat points. Probably best if this happens when you get hit rather than just playing and missing.

3. EXP for hitting fours and sixes (not really needed but if you get points for running 3 you should probably get points for boundaries)

4. Deliveries aimed at the base of the stumps being played over the slip cordon for fours or sixes.. (you would rarely see this in real games other than T20. Perhaps reducing this in test matches for AI)

5. Catches being taken with fielders on their feet rather than spectacular one handed diving catches all the time.

6. Commentator announcements when a fielder has moved positions (not a biggie, but would be nice to know that cover/third man is in position when they weren't there the ball before and there's no cut scene to signal a change of fielding positions

7. Fast bowlers stopping a full blooded drive down the ground in their follow through. Most times in live cricket they aren't able to stop a drive down the ground in their follow through and might be lucky enough to get a hand/boot on it

8. Batsman moving almost a 2 feet outside off stump when playing a shot (cover drive with incorrect foot placement for the line of the ball) resulting in being bowled behind the legs. I don't mind getting out to this cause I have made an error but I would think the front foot would go to that direction and the ball would more likely hit the back leg rather than the batsman leaping to the offside to play the shot.

9. Asking for a review of a decision when the batsman has clearly edged the ball to slips or gully.

10. Many of the other things that have been reported about appeals and run outs.

Sorry for so many things and if I have repeated a few. Most of these things are minor annoyances and I still absolutely love this game. Keep up the good work

Should add to this minor changes to the information displayed to you when batting.
For example when chasing a score instead of just showing run rate required show the runs remaining vs deliveries (think this does happen but not often)
When playing a test match say what day and session it is without needing to check the scoreboard

Haven't see it but I probably haven't come across it yet but runs needed to avoid a follow on.
Confidence carrying on from game to game as previously suggested
Ability to opt out of particular formats of the game as previously reported

Users who are viewing this thread