Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

I got an update of about 12.8 MB today. Is that a new patch or something?

-snip-

Please ignore. Seems like a stability patch for Steam changes.

Would it be possible to add a split screen option when playing 1v1 games. Currently I have to bat using same broadcast cam as bowler, (when I always use behind batsman cam.) It would be good as I could use my preferred view and the bowler could still use broadcast.

Would it be possible to add a split screen option when playing 1v1 games. Currently I have to bat using same broadcast cam as bowler, (when I always use behind batsman cam.) It would be good as I could use my preferred view and the bowler could still use broadcast.

Yup a split screen option needs to be added else you can't really play offline multi-player game. Folks are so used to using behind the batsman camera angles that the broadcast angle for batting seems like a different game altogether.

That is a good idea. Hate batting in broadcast camera. Similarly hate bowling in behind batsman camera. Never know when to initiate the jump.

add more power to sweep and reverse sweep, courtesy maxwell and morgan

Hows about also including the name of the bowler at all times? there's been times I've forgotten who I'm facing (usually when facing spinners from both ends eg. South Australia...one off spin, one leg spin). They should have say Zampa 0/12 or something.

A few inputs for patch 3/ Other Future patches :

1) No balls/Wide balls by AI bowlers- At present its nil now.
2) Reduce fielding accuracy for playing with fielding assist on - like accuracy should be able to set to low, medium, high etc.
3) a) Umpires too accurate- some human-ish error in decisions will be welcome - like accuracy should be able to set to low, medium, high etc.
b) DRS is totally waste as no decision ever gets overturned- due to umpires being too accurate. Also in this regards a clear snick shows up in review but still not out given when appealed using DRS- reason might be a not clean catch/dropped catch- can show a quick reason for not out decision.

All comments made above were in context of observations made while playing DBC14 for T20 matches in Amatuer mode with Full Fielding Assist option.

I'm not sure what game you're playing, both of these statements are 100% incorrect
Is it possible that he is facing them when playing at Amateur level?? On pro and onwards everything seems fine...

Is it possible that he is facing them when playing at Amateur level?? On pro and onwards everything seems fine...
I guess that might well be a reason. Can say otherwise after I play other difficulty levels. That is why in first place I mentioned that am playing only T20s at amateur level at present.

But even then, that should not matter - as these things you can expect at any difficulty level you play, though the frequency of occurrence though of such events might be low, but they should occur - But I have not faced it even once.

So I thought I should mention it, should it need be checked if thought so.

Users who are viewing this thread