Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

I guess that might well be a reason. Can say otherwise after I play other difficulty levels. That is why in first place I mentioned that am playing only T20s at amateur level at present.

But even then, that should not matter - as these things you can expect at any difficulty level you play, though the frequency of occurrence though of such events might be low, but they should occur - But I have not faced it even once.

So I thought I should mention it, should it need be checked if thought so.
Yeah but according to me rookie and amateur are for those who need an easy game and who dont know about cricket and are playing it...So maybe they are made to occur very very rarely...But as far as other difficulty goes as Snowy mentioned they are absolutely fine...

Yeah but according to me rookie and amateur are for those who need an easy game and who dont know about cricket and are playing it...So maybe they are made to occur very very rarely...But as far as other difficulty goes as Snowy mentioned they are absolutely fine...
My guess is also that. Let me check by playing a Pro match and see if I can spot a difference.:spy

I am playing this game first time, so am making slow transition. But for finding this no ball/DRS issue, will try a Pro one today.:rolleyes

Also just a quick query - does the game have Duckworth - Lewis rule applied for rain interrupted games? Anyone seen such a thing?

My guess is also that. Let me check by playing a Pro match and see if I can spot a difference.:spy

I am playing this game first time, so am making slow transition. But for finding this no ball/DRS issue, will try a Pro one today.:rolleyes

Also just a quick query - does the game have Duckworth - Lewis rule applied for rain interrupted games? Anyone seen such a thing?
Yes

My other post reminded me - any chance of being able to play tours/tournaments with the career mode style of just playing as the one player.

My most enjoyable part of career mode has been the T20 tournaments - even if I lost the career progression, it'd be fun to just be able to play through those alone.

My other post reminded me - any chance of being able to play tours/tournaments with the career mode style of just playing as the one player.

My most enjoyable part of career mode has been the T20 tournaments - even if I lost the career progression, it'd be fun to just be able to play through those alone.

I'd love this. It would be great to be able to take control of a single player and play out an entire tour of warm-up matches, tests, ODIs and T20s and without having to play through the entirety of every innings.

It would be great if the ground name in-match in career mode matched with the custom name given in the academy.

It's just a tiny thing but it's on screen a lot during the game after each simulation to career player and it just slightly breaks the immersion each time I see it.

Is it possible that he is facing them when playing at Amateur level?? On pro and onwards everything seems fine...

I started my career from rookie and have never faced such issues as well. Have seen wides and rare no-balls from AI and DRS almost spot on every time.

I got my issue fixed. I believe it was due to the pirate version which I was using before getting the original copy.
1) No balls/Wide balls by AI bowlers- At present its nil now.
3) a) Umpires too accurate- some human-ish error in decisions will be welcome - like accuracy should be able to set to low, medium, high etc.
b) DRS is totally waste as no decision ever gets overturned- due to umpires being too accurate.

I suggest these two posts may be linked.

I'm not sure exactly what Big Ant do to counter piracy, but if you didn't when you bought the game, I suggest deleting all save files and profiles that were created by a pirate copy or before you fully removed it.

You probably need to invest more time in the game because the AI bowls both wides and no balls. The only reason there's a DRS system is that the umpires are prone to making errors - it doesn't happen regularly. Regarding the fielding issue, I personally prefer to use semi-assist settings as it balances the game for me and perfectly suits my needs.
@fiction are you still collecting things for patch three or is that proces now finished?
Patch 3 is a WIP so any feedback is appreciated.

Patch 3 is a WIP so any feedback is appreciated.
Just saw BGLmedia's twitch streaming and an old suggestion came back to my mind after looking at his interactive replay. A Hot spot option in interactive replay or option to switch to hot spot view from side if it is showing from front. I am not saying that I was expecting this, but if patch 3's work is still "work in progress", is it possible for this feature to be included or will it take too much of a time? or maybe Bigant is not all planning to include this?

Tournament Editor for career mode
and have an option to forfeit the whole tournament

How about R3 shows your own player's strength/weakness along with opposition player's? Much like how Right on d-pad shows confidence/fatigue for both the players.

How about R3 shows your own player's strength/weakness along with opposition player's? Much like how Right on d-pad shows confidence/fatigue for both the players.
For opposition as you said is visible in the game across all modes, for our own player in career mode, well we already know their strength and maybe weakness too. If you are saying it should be implemented in non-career mode games, then yes it would be nice addition.

Users who are viewing this thread