Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

I'm a bit disappointed with patch 4 :( it's been a very very long time and game still has many bugs.

If you can have it so when you update teams to latest it does not alter any teams line ups you have created but just updates the players stats or adds new teams to leagues etc

If you just need the stadium names then you can do that even now in the game..For real stadiums I dont feel that they will be adding new ones...

Nah the names are correct in my game, it's the actual stadium that's needed.
Just feels a but repetetive if every Aus Domestic teams's home ground is the MCG.

Also in career mode, if there's a 5-match one day series in Australia, at at least change the grounds up so all 5 aren't at the MCG.
We have Sydney and Adelaide as well at the moment, so a few games at different venues would be good

Nah the names are correct in my game, it's the actual stadium that's needed.
Just feels a but repetetive if every Aus Domestic teams's home ground is the MCG.

Also in career mode, if there's a 5-match one day series in Australia, at at least change the grounds up so all 5 aren't at the MCG.
We have Sydney and Adelaide as well at the moment, so a few games at different venues would be good
Agreed over time it gets really boring seeing the same stadium again and again...

Just played the game for the first time in months and the biggest glaring problem is the fact that when batting on pro or higher you have to choose your shot too early against fast or fast/med bowlers. My reactions are not that bad, you have to play your shot way too early in order to not be in the late zone.

I probably won't play the game again unless this is fixed in the patch.

@fiction :The commentator say "Game, set and match" for finishing the matches only with a boundary..Make it even if the batting team scores them off running them...Would be nice to hear that...

On the subject of commentating phrases, how about "start the car" or "Start the tuk tuk" one of my favourite Bumblisms.

You don't have to be online the whole time - you just need to be online at the time you launch the game - once you're at the main menu, you can disconnect. They put that there because it's the only thing that has been effective at actually stopping pirates playing the game.

Hi, thanks did not know that, but I don't have a internet connection to always get in. That is frustrating since I payed good money for the game bought the edition with the controller to support BIG ANT. Don Bradman Cricket used to work completely offline. I don't see that it does anything to those that pirated the game because they are able to play offline.

one annoying aspect about this 'disk check' is that if you lose internet connection (I have TPG in Aust....cheap, unlimited...but cheap), it won't allow you to exit unless you ALT-TAB and kill the program.

Hi Ross,

Firstly, we all thank you so much for, such a wonderful and more realistic game in the history of Cricket games.

Its no surprise that, I spend more than 5 hours a day playing, DBC (either online or carrier mode). :D

Every game has cons and pros. (Those minor glitches, do not stop or distract us from playing, DBC.

Just a little request. We would be on cloud 9, if you please add World Cup in Carrier Mode, in next patch. We would be very thankful.

Will spend what ever it takes, to buy the next version of the game. :D

Regards,
Nayak.

Took a long break from the game.
So I have no idea, has there been any major update of late, my DBC is currently on VER 1.14.1 ??
Kindly update me on this.

Took a long break from the game.
So I have no idea, has there been any major update of late, my DBC is currently on VER 1.14.1 ??
Kindly update me on this.
I believe that is the most up to date version of the game on PC.

Users who are viewing this thread