Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

The things i want to see in the next patch are
1. More modding support for kits,stadiums etc i think this is a most common and a must (i am requesting BA)
2. Ability to skip playing some matches in career mode and also adding indian domestic teams and all other nations domestic teams and tournaments which ofcourse should lead to champions league and t20 and one day world cup`s .
3. able to play a tournament by choosing a single team( i play for india through out the tournament once selected) like in cricket 07.
4. Changes made to team uniform and roster and lineups of teams should reflect even in already started careers. since dhoni who is aging 31 should not be playing for another 20 years right just an example.

Have you reduced arm speed and throwing accuracy attributes in the academy? I have done and noticed an improvement in regards to this issue.

If i remember correctly, someone from bigant mentioned that will also reduce bowling accuracy and speed for that bowler. If that is the case, i wouldn't recommend that.

If i remember correctly, someone from bigant mentioned that will also reduce bowling accuracy and speed for that bowler. If that is the case, i wouldn't recommend that.

I haven't noticed the bowlers suddenly become Mitchell Johnson on a bad day as a result of reducing the accuracy but yeah it does affect the bowling speed. I wish it did affect the bowling accuracy then there may be a noticeable difference between a bad bowler and a good one which at the moment there is not.

As far as editing attributes goes it's all about personal choice, I try and make the players as individual as possible and as a result I feel the gameplay has improved slightly. For example I had never seen the AI get runout, so I reduced the running speed for a few players and in the very next game had an incident where the batsman would have been out had the throw been a direct hit but it wasn't (reduced throwing accuracy you see!).

More stadiums please!
At the bare minimum we need WACA, GABBA, Blundstone, as well as more English/Indian grounds.

Playing every game at the MCG (even IPL matches in career mode?) is getting a bit boring

More stadiums please!
At the bare minimum we need WACA, GABBA, Blundstone, as well as more English/Indian grounds.

Playing every game at the MCG (even IPL matches in career mode?) is getting a bit boring
If you just need the stadium names then you can do that even now in the game..For real stadiums I dont feel that they will be adding new ones...

There are some very nice grounds that aren't as famous as the main ones, and with licenses being an issue, is it possible to use some of those? e.g some of the smaller grounds being used in the World Cup, or Arundel in England? I would hope that even without licenses, there are more added in the next version, although it maybe too much to expect for a patch.

There are some very nice grounds that aren't as famous as the main ones, and with licenses being an issue, is it possible to use some of those? e.g some of the smaller grounds being used in the World Cup, or Arundel in England? I would hope that even without licenses, there are more added in the next version, although it maybe too much to expect for a patch.
Possibility of a stadium creator in the next version...

one thing that is missing is the bar chart showing batting scores. Its prevalent on tv cricket coverage and tends to show positive (or negative) trends in batting performance....eg. Steve Smith. I'm sure this isn't in the current version.

Worth noting that those customised names don't show in career mode.

Is it?? I didn't know that...Thanks
They should be - but it's a bug that hasn't been fixed since launch as it's obviously really minor.

Just worth mentioning though in case someone thinks they haven't set the name correctly when it's the game not showing it right.

Yeah I figured that out as well after playing and constantly seeing 'wellington park' (or whatever its called) when playing TAS in career mode.

I don't know whether This is reported or not but i feel the bowling changes are not right in regards of Career player .
I bowled 4 overs gave only 1 run and got a wicket , then my spell was discontinued when the Opposite Team is chasing 332 in 87 overs , I came at 10 Overs to start my bowling spell, now it gave me bowling again at 58th over when they need to chase 111 runs with 29 overs to go. If i can bowl a bit more overs i may or may not take wickets but can make runs to stop

Users who are viewing this thread