Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

It wouldn't be a bad idea to have your score/number of balls faced show when your playing a practice match, I had a decent practice earlier and after changing from trying to block/leave until I got out to slogging to playing normally it would be good to see which is most successful. Possibly even include match practice in career in future versions.

one thing i would like in practice match is to be able to set fields, is it possible?[DOUBLEPOST=1407778858][/DOUBLEPOST]Also the time when i require the feed back most that is when i get out its not here as it goes to bowler celeb cutscene.

Maybe in future versions during practice you could have a feedback of what you did wrong, where you should have had your feet and where you should have looked to play the ball, kind of a coachin session or tutorial type presentation, then you have to face the same delivery until you get it right. Be even better if they could draft Bumble or Boycott in for the coaching sessions.

The stats in the game is pretty in-depth and you can track your players "earned" stats a you play. But I wonder if it would be possible to show the team and ground the player got his highest score against or best bowling figures. Also would be nice to have stats list for the longest six you have hit while playing the game so we can see whose hit the longest six.

Hi guys,

i play on PS3 and have to say there are a few bugs but i still play it for hours on end when i can.

These are my biggest gripes that MUST be fixed next patch..imo

1. More pitch deterioration needed. When im bowling on day 5 of a test match, i want the batsmen to struggle and advantage to the bowling team obviously. Rough patches, cracks etc
2. Since patch 2, bowling in career mode has become very difficult to get wickets. Can you make it a little easier?
3. More carry for the bowler - im talking proper carry - so a bouncer freaks the batsmen out like in real life. Can we get the ball to carry to the keeper at chest height? Instead of shin height
4. more pace - the bowler is bowling at 147 km/h but its not that quick. speed it up!
5. AI Bowling - can they bowl more on the off? I havent had a cut shot in weeks...everything is delivered on middle or leg
6. Stadiums - can we have the Gabba etc?
7. Need more comps in career - world cup etc
8. Straight drives not always fielded and caught by the AI bowler
9. LAST ONE - SAVE CUSTOM FIELD SETTINGS - so annoying having to recreate my fielding setup every over or every new batsmen

Thanks!!

Big Ant confirms DBC15...

Also cheerleaders
one thing i would like in practice match is to be able to set fields, is it possible?[DOUBLEPOST=1407778858][/DOUBLEPOST]Also the time when i require the feed back most that is when i get out its not here as it goes to bowler celeb cutscene.

Settings fields in match practise would be awesome. Also requesting a line and length. So, just like the nets, but with fielders ...

Have to say I don't think the bowling should be made easier at all, the only thing I'd like to change with regards to bowling is I'd like the pitch to become more of a factor and that the spin you already get to be a little more pronounced, I think by adding those you would get more wickets without the AI batting dumbing down at all.

And you can save and use custom fields even on existing careers. Simply go into. The academy-fielding presets-set you field- save it-name it and when you go back to your career its there!

Hi guys,

i play on PS3 and have to say there are a few bugs but i still play it for hours on end when i can.

These are my biggest gripes that MUST be fixed next patch..imo

1. More pitch deterioration needed. When im bowling on day 5 of a test match, i want the batsmen to struggle and advantage to the bowling team obviously. Rough patches, cracks etc
2. Since patch 2, bowling in career mode has become very difficult to get wickets. Can you make it a little easier?
3. More carry for the bowler - im talking proper carry - so a bouncer freaks the batsmen out like in real life. Can we get the ball to carry to the keeper at chest height? Instead of shin height
4. more pace - the bowler is bowling at 147 km/h but its not that quick. speed it up!
5. AI Bowling - can they bowl more on the off? I havent had a cut shot in weeks...everything is delivered on middle or leg
6. Stadiums - can we have the Gabba etc?
7. Need more comps in career - world cup etc
8. Straight drives not always fielded and caught by the AI bowler
9. LAST ONE - SAVE CUSTOM FIELD SETTINGS - so annoying having to recreate my fielding setup every over or every new batsmen

Thanks!!

You suggest will destroy the charm of cricket , AI is already very weak , You should play on rookie ....

i think their should be a option to edit career kits after career started in patch 3:)

Last edited:
Please add bowling statistics displayed in career when we come into bowl...like it shows the batting stats when we come into bat...whenever we simulate to career player...and we come into bowl...it never shows our bowling stats like how many matches we played and how many wickets we have taken at what average and strike rate like it shows for AI when they come into bowl...thanks in advance! It's a great game by the way and I love every bit of it :)

Users who are viewing this thread