Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

I don't know if this has been posted before, but I would really like it if they get the naming of the Left Arm spinners deliveries right.

I am a Left Handed Finger spinner, when I get a skill point for my off break delivery (going away from the right handed batsmen) it says Googly +1 and in my list of skill points it is stated as Leg Break. If I gain a skill point for my Doosra it says Off Break +1. This way there are a lot of inconsitencies between the names in game and the list. It should not be a problem to get the names right on both Ingame and listed deliveries.

As someone already posted, it also looks like that they are not linked correctly as my Off break (Googly Ingame) has higher skill points and my doosra (Off break ingame) very little and I still get much more spin with my doosra's.

I don't know if this has been posted before, but I would really like it if they get the naming of the Left Arm spinners deliveries right.

I am a Left Handed Finger spinner, when I get a skill point for my off break delivery (going away from the right handed batsmen) it says Googly +1 and in my list of skill points it is stated as Leg Break. If I gain a skill point for my Doosra it says Off Break +1. This way there are a lot of inconsitencies between the names in game and the list. It should not be a problem to get the names right on both Ingame and listed deliveries.

As someone already posted, it also looks like that they are not linked correctly as my Off break (Googly Ingame) has higher skill points and my doosra (Off break ingame) very little and I still get much more spin with my doosra's.
Yeah that needs rectification....

it would be great if we have this feature in next patch...

1. Advance shot, Unorthodox shot or sweep shot should have an option to hit an aerial & ground shot.
2. Lot of direct hits occurs in the match it should be lesser
3. AI field settings & batting should be much realistic.. ex: in a t20 match ai setting slip fielders in the end overs & AI plays defensive shot in the end overs this must be fixed.

I wish they would fix the ladder cause my wins aren't going up its abit sad makes me not want to play it[DOUBLEPOST=1412423407][/DOUBLEPOST]And take out that stupid shot behind wicket keeper of a Yorker absolutely shiot shot in real life if you tryed it it hit ya in the head with the ball not fair ether Ramp shot of Yorker absolute joke even worse people do it all the time it's sad

Last edited:
(1)broadcast camera little close
(2)more kits and uniform design changing option like gloves,bats,balls,shoes
(3)more grounds and stadiams
(4)more swing and spin in bowling
(5)grounded advanced shot and sweep hit six shot needed
(6)more celebration when scoring 100,and getting wickets
(7)highlights of the player {best player score more runs or got more wickets}after each innings

At present when facing spin on amateur there is very little drift/flight/turn, and as you go up the levels there is noticeably more but I wonder if in future patch/version, you could have the same amount on lower levels as higher but just with a more forgiving timing window or batting assistance? It certainly would add a bit more fun for joeys like me who can't play the game on its highest levels as yet but love the way it all looks.

An issue with the replays.

I think when there is an appeal for an lbw, a replay should be shown with BigAnteye. Right now, that can only be seen if the decision is reviewed. Or I have to manually look at the replay (BigAnteye) through the menu.

Another thing is, how accurate the fielder throws are from boundary. A little bit more variation on where the wk or bowler receives the ball would be great. Right now almost everything is returned very close to the stumps.

And a bit of polishing issue, when a six is hit and a fielder is close to the boundary in that area, for some reason he runs in forward away from the ball. Looks a bit odd. Doesnt mean much as it would have been a six anyway

An issue with the replays.

I think when there is an appeal for an lbw, a replay should be shown with BigAnteye. Right now, that can only be seen if the decision is reviewed. Or I have to manually look at the replay (BigAnteye) through the menu.

An issue....really?

Adding this feature through the menu has been an awesome addition. I use it all the time.

Would love to see the addition of a similar feature for hot spot and snicko though :-)

An issue....really?

Adding this feature through the menu has been an awesome addition. I use it all the time.

Would love to see the addition of a similar feature for hot spot and snicko though :-)

Um.... Don't think you got what I was saying. I would like to see the replay happen automatically after there is an appeal for the lbw. Whether umpire gives it out or not out the replay is not shown at all unless the decision is challenged. Of course I want the replay to show up after deciding to review or not review the decision. If I or AI decide not to review the decision, the game should automatically show the BigAnteye replay instead of me manually going to the menu and checking it. I do love the fact that this is available on on demand basis and would love to see hot spot and snicko added to it.

Um.... Don't think you got what I was saying. I would like to see the replay happen automatically after there is an appeal for the lbw. Whether umpire gives it out or not out the replay is not shown at all unless the decision is challenged. Of course I want the replay to show up after deciding to review or not review the decision. If I or AI decide not to review the decision, the game should automatically show the BigAnteye replay instead of me manually going to the menu and checking it. I do love the fact that this is available on on demand basis and would love to see hot spot and snicko added to it.

BigEye takes time to view and get through the whole sequence. If it comes up every time you appeal for an LBW it would just be frustrating and annoying.

Manually viewing it whenever you want is so much better

BigEye takes time to view and get through the whole sequence. If it comes up every time you appeal for an LBW it would just be frustrating and annoying.

Manually viewing it whenever you want is so much better

You do realize that you can skip it with a single button press like every other replays?

You do realize that you can skip it with a single button press like every other replays?

Incorrect. Not once it starts - you have to wait for the whole thing to play out.

You do realize you can go into the menu and find big eye if you want to view it for any delivery?

Incorrect. Not once it starts - you have to wait for the whole thing to play out.

You do realize you can go into the menu and find big eye if you want to view it for any delivery?

No a single button press skips the entire review

Users who are viewing this thread