Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

Possibility to add more tourney's and Country leagues for career mode like indian ranji , NZ Domestic , SA Domestic

Just played the game for the first time in months and the biggest glaring problem is the fact that when batting on pro or higher you have to choose your shot too early against fast or fast/med bowlers. My reactions are not that bad, you have to play your shot way too early in order to not be in the late zone.

I probably won't play the game again unless this is fixed in the patch.

That is why it is PRO (or higher) level. If you find it difficult, start at rookie or amateur level and once you are confident with your shot selection in that level and proceed to the next level ( and don't try to hit 6 sixes :p) and become good at that level and proceed to next and so on.

I started out at rookie and have worked my way up to PRO now. Getting 50+ score consistently and I have found myself to be at home in tests/odi than T20s as I have so much time to settle down and get those big runs. I have started playing DBC14 because I love cricket and DBC14 is currently the one closest to actual cricket and far ahead of any other games.

Keep calm and salvage the victories of hard patient batting :cheers

Million dollar qn for ross, what is the release date of Patch 3 :D
We're working on the next patch, we need to see what comes from the PS4/Xbox One release as there will be new players and new opinions/ideas that will come from it.

There is no definitive timeframe however I can say that the order of release will be Steam first and it will be then rolled out to the other platforms.
Making patch 3 not easy, will take time.

Would be nice if square cut gets fixed. Right now, only a certain delivery length lets me play it. Can not seem to hit anything full towards square.

Also, being able to play (nudge/direct) short balls towards thirdman would be nice. Right now there does not seem to be any shot for that.

If possible, shot towards midwicket. Currently its close to impossible to direct anything towards that region.

And finally, haven't seen a hook or pull shot being top edged and taken by somebody inside the ring. pull shots seems very safe.

Reactions: Pat
Just on that - I've seen AI batsmen sort of pull (or hook?) a ball thats bounced wide of offstump to the deep midwicket or long on boundaries. Have never been able to do it myself.

Just on that - I've seen AI batsmen sort of pull (or hook?) a ball thats bounced wide of offstump to the deep midwicket or long on boundaries. Have never been able to do it myself.
Can be don only on backfoot, I have played that many times...

I love this game but i think it can have a few tweaks to take it to the next level, these include
Straight drives get passed the bowler and mid on/off more often, also drives not so lofted because there is so many dropped caught and bowled's
When you run and then quickly say NO! you should slide the bat into the crease, so many times my guy is in the air running and he doent slide his bat (even if i hold sprint)
More edges when bowling
Different animation for umpires saying out/ not out
no review in t20 casual match
In replays the ball glitches out of the bowlers hand
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread