Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

Jeez I haven't been on the forum for a month in the hopes that when I come back there will be a patch 3 already (that trick usually works)....nope, still just wishlisting. This damn patch is never coming out guys, you do realize that by 9 July it will be a YEAR since patch 2 right? a flipping YEAR! It's not as if BA are at all active on here anymore, it's not like they even read these requests....futile.

Sorry for being a negative Nancy, but I don't like being delusional either.

Yep, never here, never around and certainly never providing support. Please don't go away for another month, I missed you so much.

We should have the option of changing the international lineup after we got the international stardom as a career player.

Yep, never here, never around and certainly never providing support. Please don't go away for another month, I missed you so much.

This sounds like one of those lines in a chick flick where the whole crowd go "Awwwwwwww"

my game every time crashing please help me i am currently on beta version

& beta version save game file not supported for previous version game

Ashes is here but still no patch 3. Well I guess I'll wait for DBC15 or 16 for the PS :(

Come on guys, the steam users got some small patches recently, we always knew that this would be the process, roll out via steam first, stabilize and then only roll out on consoles. That being said, it has been a damn long time...

Come on guys, the steam users got some small patches recently, we always knew that this would be the process, roll out via steam first, stabilize and then only roll out on consoles. That being said, it has been a damn long time...

Better late than never is my motto... I'm just grateful we have a developer who's supporting their product and making enhancements.

Well since Patch 2 has been out a while now. I guess we can start submitting ideas for a patch 3. As I know of a few issues I'd like correcting. I'll try and keep the first post updated with the general ideas. To save repetition I'll add ideas with 5+ thanks to the post.

I personally would like more frequent edges with a variation of outcomes when bowling.
AI no balls
Leg byes and byes to be a thing
Console mod support
Hot spot on demand.
Hot spot for true middle shots on replay
Ability to use custom stadium names in tours.
Appearance editing in career mode
Dynamic batting orders in career mode
RGB colour editor in the academy
Subscription to users so you can download their teams as a pack and not one by one

User Batting:
Non-Striker moves out the way when ball is hit towards him.
Straight Drives go along the ground more.
Cut and pull shots less aerial

AI Batting:
Must be able to read situation better and must be able to go for big shots at end of innings.
Must take more 2s and 3s.

Bowling:

User Bowling:
More variety in edges and more edges against AI.
Be able to see your field with RT/R2

AI Bowling:
AI bowl more 'non-professional' deliveries like no-balls, wides, byes over keepers head, leg-spinners bowling more full tosses etc.

Both:
Ball carries better which would mean bouncers would be a bigger threat as you can get height.
More spin and seam to nerf straight drives and more realism.

Fielding:

User Fielding:
Be able to position your keeper (Maybe in field option there can be close, medium and far position for keeper?)

AI Fielding:-Most needed improvement!
Fielders's reaction time slows down.
Fielders don't walk after balls miles away from them.

Fielders movement and abilities are more consistent.
Fielders abilities hinder and have a larger effect on fielding.
Field placing must improve still (Although it has already immensely improved.)

Career mode:
Multiple stadiums (Just a thought, as in my career every team plays in Melbourne Oval despite me renaming teams).
Dynamic line-ups, injuries etc. (Possibly next iteration stuff?)
Add in more tournaments for international circuit (Again, maybe on next iteration.)
Other players stats are recorded from matches not involving your player (So if I am playing for Team 1, when Team 2 and 3 play eachother those stats must be kept and added to the players overall stats in career mode.
Be able to bowl before a match.
Be able to look at field for more then 5 secs.
Sim when you are at the non-strikers end.

Miscellaneous:

Replays:
Hot Spot being used more often in replays and via the interactive replay option.

Team Selecting:
Be able to have a preview of someone's skill when selecting a line-up.

Gameplay:
Match conditions like pitch, weather has a bigger effect on the game.
Batting is nerfed as too many high scores are being produced.
A quick match option cutting out all unneeded visuals like toss, team selection etc. (Add teams to favourite option so you always have teams chosen from favourites.)
View pitch conditions before a match

Stats:
More of them.
Option to choose what stats are shown for different formats when players walk onto the ground to bat/bowl.

Commentary:
More use of players names.

Academy:
Be able to download and get consistant updates from a specific person in academy.
BE ABLE TO MAKE SOMEONE A KEEPER.
RGB Colours for editing

Match Types:
A double wicket cricket mode for the match type designer - would be particularly good online - let you set a penalty for losing a wicket. (Just copied what Matt said.)

Tours/Competitions:
Multiple stadiums.

Requests that will most likely be added in next iteration:

Console modding.
Cheerleaders.
What about 12th player ? can 12th player can use field when player is injured?

You quoted the whole post for this stupid idea of yours ?

Very minor thing - is there any chance of swapping around the button mapping when downloading teams from the academy? My reflexes always go to press A/:psx:, which goes to rate the team - rather than the download button, which is the odd Y/:pst:. I suppose there's the threat of people downloading teams they don't want, but there's confirmation before overwriting anything.

Just going through getting some of blocker's teams, and accidentally going to rate them every time.

Users who are viewing this thread