PC demo released

the game is very exiting however when i play in the highest resolution or anything in 1000x it starts to lag even when im in the menu which means it would be worse in actuall game. However i put it to 900 x 800 or something and it works pretty but not enough detail. But i still really enjoy the game and the only bad thing for me is the lag. i cant wait for full version to come out.

It will take a while to get used to. First one, I caught. Dropped the next three! When the circle is going yellow, get ready to hit enter/the right game pad button as soon as it flashes green.

i downloaded demo but during extraction it is displaying "1152:error extracting"

Computer configuration

AMD Athlon(tm)64X2 Dual core processor 4600+2.41 Ghz,1.93 GB of RAM

I am facing the same problem can anybody help

yea
i think tht would have happened
i started downloading it again
55 % again
just crazy for this demo
its my 3:03 in the morning and i am still awake

It will take a while to get used to. First one, I caught. Dropped the next three! When the circle is going yellow, get ready to hit enter/the right game pad button as soon as it flashes green.

Thanks! I just caught one now (Collingwood - a real blinder), but I don't know how I did it...

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

awesome game....if it had more overs then would a been more fun...

The full game will have as many overs as you want, matey!

I know what you mean though. It should've been ten overs, that way at least you can get into it a bit, especially on hard mode.

just try to launch the application again and install again...i had the same error and reinstall and its working fine now

Installed the game and it actually worked! Contrary to me fears...installed in like 3 minutes and everything runs alright on my laptop. Can play it on highest settings but it becomes a little jerky but still playable.

Must say the keyboard controls are pretty tricky to figure out...only gives you a second or two to memorise it all and its a bit weird. Game is very entertaining though, really does feel like cricket and you have to work for your runs...since the game is a bit jerky i tend to bowl no-balls a lot because the bowling meter isnt 100% smooth.

Immediately played on hard and the AI batting is totally unforgiving, as many have said. But like i posted the other day, the misrepresentation of what a good length is is pretty annoying. I have to keep bowling fuller than I know is the case in real cricket and when i put it shorter they clobber me. Hit me for 25 runs off my 2nd over of the game!

Edges are cool though, had a feel balls edging just in front of the slips even though the ball does seem to float the the slips when edged. Dropped a catch in the outfield because I couldnt remember which button to press!!

Graphically the game seems very desaturated, the xbox footage looked very vibrant...pc one is not at all. Have only played 2 games so far but Im pretty impressed...will prob get the game on xbox (getting a console in october) my laptop is heating up like an oven when i play the game and the graphics and framerates can be better.

Last edited:
guys i was just wondering how "Nvidia Graphics Card - Geforce 7900 GTX" important it is because that is what is required. My "Geforce is 6150". Could this be the reason its so laggy and im not able to play on fullest settings. If this is the case please let me know so i don't waste my money on the PC version.

Has anyone got a caught behind yet? I mean to the wicket keeper. What I really want to see is an edge fly from a backfoot defense shot straight to the keeper.

I had Katich try to pull Flintoff and he got a loopy top edge through to the keeper, I promptly dropped it.

Users who are viewing this thread